Green sneks 4th grow 8 auto strains in coco in a 4x4

So here I am doing another grow but FINALLY I have optimal humidity for the seedling stage. It’s been a bit hot lately hitting up to 95° in my tent but the gals are troopers and growing like crazy. Im doing 5 fast bud strains,1 twenty 20 medicino, 1 g13 labs, 1 expert seeds.
New schedule for grow 4
Week 0 12 Tbsp 444 6 Tbsp bloodmeal in inert coco
Week 2 same as week 0
Week 4 10 Tbsp 484
Week 6 16 Tbso 484
Week 8 20 Tbsp 484
Week 10 depending on dark pistils 16(0 DP)10(1/4 DP) 0(1/2 Or more)
Week 12 same as 10
Full dose of nectar for the gods sample pack (switching out zunes juice for mr fulvic)once a week
1/2 tablespoon molasses 1/2 teaspoon epsom salt once a week
Trying to be more constant I’ve been getting a tiny bit of nute burn but it’s worth it for how extremely fast they’re growing. Heres what the top of tent looks like , good exhaust, oscillating fan , vent holes pulling fresh air in

@Mark0427 @JamJam @TheAlchemist @Calizona @kellydans @IrishBuck @ConcreteBudz @Not2SureYet

12 Likes

14 Likes

Nice! All different kinds too…im super stoked for different kinds this time too!

5 Likes

Nothing beats that mixing of Terps mid flower when you open the tent door it’s like your walking into willy wonkas chocolate factory, and it’s so cool how every strain grows so distinctly different

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! plants look awesome. I see a tent full of buds soon. I like to fim my autos at about that size 4 or 5 nodes before they start flowering.
Good luck

3 Likes

Im here. I hear ya on the smells. Bro my room smells so good right now. I want them to hurry to smoke but the smell is so unbelievably fruity smelling like gas a bit but real fruity. Squeeze in the room and some smell of fruity pebbles not sure which tho. Have 4 strains and i know 3 atleast smell diff from the other

3 Likes

I think I’m going to let them go all natural this time with no training only defoliating 2 or 3 times since I have more vertical space then horizontal with so many plants , besides I love getting that ultra main cola bud

1 Like

Woooh! Love the variety. Super excited to see your purple lemonade. I believe @bazoo is running one too this go around or is about too. Wedding cheesecake sounds good too love me some cheese! He just ran a bloody skunk that came out amazing too.

1 Like

Ooo I’m considering getting bloody skunk even though that name turns my stomach whenever I hear it( thinking about roadkill) the flavors I still need to grow is skunk, diesel,apple, and banana( and watermelon which I might get out of my twizzlers strain). This grow has my 1st cheese variety which is awesome because I only had 1 seed of it from a promotion lol.

2 Likes

Yeah the bloody skunk turned out beautiful! The purple lemonade looks like it will be a good runner up for the bloody skunk coloring wise. Awesome love the cheese smell so different from your average strains. I’ll be watching mate!

3 Likes

Plants look super healthy keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag super excited to see this grow!! Got my pen and paper ready to take notes. Those plants are looking happy and healthy.

3 Likes

Set to watching @GreenSnek ! Lots of goodies to see grow! Thank you

2 Likes

They looking :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’ll have my eyes on this prize. They look great

1 Like

You are off to a real nice start here. @ConcreteBudz you did a BS? just wondering how your smell for it was. Both I did were like no other plant I have ever smelled. The taste was as well form what my friend told me. I never sampled that one my self. And I am set to try and follow. Thanks for the tag :grin:

2 Likes

No it wasn’t me it was @bazoo who did the BS and she looks amazing I’ll tag you both over there so you can check it out. @Not2SureYet @GreenSnek I definitely plan on placing an order for the purple lemonade and the Bloody skunk. Actually here’s the link Bazoo round two - #181 by bazoo

2 Likes

Thanks @ConcreteBudz . I will check out the link

2 Likes

Weekly update about half of the girls have full on gone into flower the expert seeds amnesia haze is still runty but that’s what I get for trying bargain bin genetics. I ve been uping the lights 5% every watering so their at 80% each and, everyone is nearly ready for their 1st defoliation. Also put and order in for my fall time seeds since weather is cool ( dont want them to bake in a plane) .

7 Likes

Looking good. The six shooter has a lot of potential in it :grin: Another favorite of mine to do is the Fruit punch auto from heavyweight. It is not a real big plant. But lots of nice sized colas. I could add a bunch of other autos I have liked doing. You have a nice selection there :grin:

2 Likes