Green Kush first timer

Thanks, learning a lot.

1 Like

@Mrnytro Welcome to the Class!! Nice looking plants with some sweet green new growth!! Enjoy your 4/20!!

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_0729.JPG…

I did a light feeding and flooded the plant so I could get run-off 4 days ago. I’m starting to see an ever so slight curling on a few leaves. Maybe overwatering, lacking something, or am I concerned for no reason and it will work itself out?
Otherwise, I’m seeing lots of new growth.

I’m growing Green Kush too and my plants did the same thing shortly after I repotted them. I figured it was caused by one of two things. Either #1 nutrient burn because I had just repotted them into some pretty hot soil. Or #2 light burn because I lowered the light and turned it up a bit for about six hours before realizing I had turned it up too far. I also had a bit of yellowing at the leaf tips as well. Whatever the cause, it seems to have worked itself out and they haven’t gotten any worse and have actually gotten a bit better. Here’s a pic of one of them now.

I didn’t notice it until the first time I added some nutes, and it was a very light feeding. It hasn’t gotten worse so I think it’s probably nothing to worry about.

Does this look like it’s time to flip?

1 Like

Flipp’n the light schedule is usually determined by your grow space width and height. She’ll double or more in size during the stretch :love_you_gesture:

Ok, thanks. I did a bunch of pruning and some light chiropractics. I am trying not to get too anxious.