Green Kush 2nd week of flower just wanted to show

Another one down. This is like number 8 now. Had no idea this was a thing you had to deal with at the end! WTF! This ones deep enough in the forest of weed and web of yoyos that I cant help her out. Hang in there girl! Daddy will be there to cradle you in 2 more week! I promise! :grimacing:

2 Likes

All that nastified goodness oozing down in dat massive bud… oh man she’s gonna be the best one i bet… call her … JuicyFruit … lmao :eyes::rofl::money_mouth_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Theyre so dam heavy and sticky bro. And the smell is pretty amazing too. Finally had to hook up the carbon filter even though I’m venting into the attic. Smell was creeping around outside. Here’s the description they have listed here on ILGM.

Durban Poison is a pure sativa named after its city of origin: Durban, South Africa. Despite its name, it is a delightful strain that gives the user energy, joy, and creativity. When smoked, the air is filled with the sweet, pungent aroma of citrusy grapefruit, with a taste that matches. Durban Poison seeds grow a marijuana plant that is especially known for its huge resin-filled glands. For people looking to extract Cannabis concentrate, this is a dream come true.

3 Likes

Just wondering HOW inappropriate it would be for me to comment that your pictures frequently result in po’ little timmy-boy just salivating!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appropriate! Thanks a bunch! Check out these suckers today. They are making moves in the color department!

4 Likes

Me thinks those are my first 2 ambers. :thinking:

What you think @Coonass @Aussie_autos @SilvaBack203 @Fieldofdreams

4 Likes

She is looking amazing she is getting very close

1 Like

Very closer we almost 2 the end

1 Like

Good looking bugga!

2 Likes

Thanks @sqynts! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

@sqynts
Welcome to your new happy place!

2 Likes

20220805_122349

4 Likes

Just want to show what i grow lol. But can anyone tell me if this little guy is bad to have in my grow room?
Got 5 ILGM chemdawgs… these are not ILGM 5 purple monkey balls crossed with GG4 1 zkz auto 2 GG4 3 ww crossed with GG4

1 Like

I’m heading that way bro :flushed::tractor::manual_wheelchair::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok…ok…ok…gather round!! Is this what I think it looks like!? Are we this close!? Are we sharpening our axes now?

@Coonass @SilvaBack203 @Aussie_autos @sqynts @Newt

These 5 are from the 2 most ages looking Durbins

These are from the Blue Dream Auto

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::star_struck::star_struck::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy: please please say it’s so!!

@Fieldofdreams gettin your input too dude

Looks like you in da window and of course it all depends on your liking :+1::wink::heart_eyes::star_struck::smoking::dash::100::notes::dancer::prince::bomb::boom::anger::eyes::sunglasses: that’s freakin Awesome Bro… so happy for You :muscle::100:

1 Like

Yippee!! Might wait a day or two longer, but will be sampling a nug tomorrow to see how she goes. So stoked right now!

1 Like

I’m about as happy as a tick on a dog’s ear right now for you… :muscle::100::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

1 Like