Durbin Poison 2nd week of flower just wanted to show

Sweet they are looking amazing bro keep up the good work

2 Likes

Did a defole on em yesterday. They perked right back up.

20220624_142359

3 Likes

Beautiful grow my brother :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Coonass! Its really getting exciting now!

1 Like

In just less than a week since the defole they have plumped up so much! And to think, 7 more weeks! Raised the lights up a tad higher and cranked em up to max. (Pic has half the lights off for visual) Meter is reading 1300 watts with average of 1050 ppfd. I thought I was overfeeding but they’re lapping it up!

1 Like

Update on the girls. They are fattening up at an amazing rate. The heat in the tent was getting up to 91 with the 8 lights/drivers so made a few changes with the lighting. Put up 2 Grow Light Science Pro Grow 640s and the coverage appears to be really good. These lights sit tight in 4x8. Hopefully this coupled with a new exhaust fan outside the lung room to remove heat before it gets to the tent will get the temps back down.

3 Likes

Guess what @anon1893985. This whole time I’ve been growing Durbin Poison not Green Kush. So I dropped 4 green kush and 4 gold leaf today. I wanna say its a bummer but not really! You ever grow one thing thinking its another?

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl: not yet but now that I’m on plant #3 i could see it happening soon :rofl::rofl::smoking::dash::eyes: my baby banana kush auto came up this morning :joy:

2 Likes

Looking at my seed packs I’m like wtf? How does this even happen? You got a new sprout? Pics?

My Brother your plants are growing beautifully :heart_eyes: nice and green, spread out nice , just an overall prime example of what they suppose to look like :+1::wink::eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

The top plant is a red super skunk auto 12 days old and now the newest member the Banana Kush Auto… Sweetie is finally slowing down on the stretch and is starting to out on some lil wanna be buds :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks bro! :blush:

Are you growing all soil

Yes living organic soil only hf ff and ed.

1 Like

The room is now smelling like baby feet that just ran thru fruit loops! Time to boost the ventilation. I have a carbon filter but I vent thru the attic space right now and its working pretty well.

1 Like

One more week down and looking like about 3 or 4 more to go. Pure guess of course. Seriously my biggest concern at this point is coming in every day to find 2 or 3 more colas leaning over. I’ll be really surprised if one don’t break right off before this is done. Thinking net next time around.

5 Likes

Man that looks awesome bro :muscle::sunglasses::100: congrats :beers:

1 Like

Wow … Nice job… I’ve killed many autos so far… I’ve got a couple of photos going right now and I’ve nearly killed one of them. I must really suck! Yours are looking fabulous!!!

1 Like

those are some beautiful ladies!

1 Like