Green Gelato does this strain slowly get amber trichomes

I’ll wait 2 more weeks to see what happens if she still has majority milky trichomes I’m gonna chop her down @fast-grow I know sativas trichomes change slower to none at all with amber but will it still do the samething a what a sativa strain would do if it was 15 percent more indica than sativa?

1 Like

Genetics do weird things sometimes, and it’s very possible.

2 Likes

Yes, What Covert said… Mixing genetics is a roll of the dice and you never know which ones will come out in any given hybrid plant. Better breeding can make things more stable but recessive genes can still come to the surface. It is why some auto flowers need a push to start flowering with 12/12 lighting.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @fast-grow okay I get it now. Say you have a hybrid normal seed not auto or feminised can it still do the same?

Short answer is yes.

1 Like

both are green gelato same plant. What do you think? Trichomes are milky but few amber trichomes. Don’t know whether I should pull her or give her about a week to 2 weeks to see what happens. Right now she is day 72 flower. @Covertgrower

Do you think changing light schedule from 12/12hrs to 11/13hrs or even 10/14hrs will help the plant mature faster by tricking it to think it’s winter times? @Covertgrower

1 Like

Light scheduling doesn’t really assist with faster harvest, but proper light spectrums, heavy in red have been shown to have a little faster flowering times.

1 Like