Green Crack won't germinate

I hear ya on the stress from the VA, I see what my buddies and cousins go through. As long as I can convince my body to do so, I will continue to avoid having to go to the VA. I have pretty good insurance where I work now. If I was depending on the VA, when all of this shit happened with my heart recently, I probably would not still be here. Even with insurance, it is costing me a pretty penny, just for my portion of the bill. Damn where do you live, in the tropics? Kinda sounds like the weather when I was in the Philippines and Okinawa when I was a kid and my time in the service and in South America

Oh I understand all to well. I’m screwed because I’m rated as Unemployable. I wouldn’t even hire myself. The VA classified me as “Medically Unstable” through the Voc-Rehab department which fast tracked my rating.

I do have a wonderful Doctor and as I described it to him the first time I met him. I said imagine you got to see the tail end of a train derailment. This is how my medical problems is at…I’m on my tail end of becoming paralyzed from the waist down. I always wonder if the Army would have treated my injuries like they are supposed to, would I be in this mess.

But I’ve accepted my fate and all I can do it make the best of a bad situation. You can’t knock me down anymore as I keep on fighting the good fight. They are baffled in the fact I shouldn’t be walking. It’s that bad.

2 Likes

I feel your pain brother. At one point they told me that I would never work again due to a work injury stateside. I told them, I’m gonna have to call BS on that. I was told almost 15 years ago that I needed my right knee replaced for a 3rd time (I have had both replaced), I told them that I would come back to see them when I could no longer walk. They had me going to a pain management clinic and I was walking around in an opioid fog every day. One day I walked in for an appointment and told them, I won’t be coming back, they said you can’t do that. Almost 8 years later, I have still not been back. It sure was hell for the first few weeks but, I made it through. There are only 2 professions that I know of that you don’t actually have a license to do what you do. They are doctor’s and lawyer’s. The one has a license to practice medicine and the other to practice law. That makes us the guinea pigs. How would they feel if I showed up at their house with a license to practice running gas pipe, practice running electric or practice building??? WTF. Just saying, kinda ironic. Oh and the one I forgot the JUDGE same thing as attorney/lawyer, in my book

3 Likes

I had my knee kicked completely up to the femur bone when I was a kid. I was lucky the horse didn’t have horse shoes. The ER Doctor said I would have lost my knee cap down and that is the only place that doesn’t bother me. Ironic…huh?

The VA made the move to make getting any opioids extremely tough. I could send a message to my Doctor and he would have no problem writing me 10 tablets at 5mg per Oxy…no questions asked. But he knows if I ask, I’m hurting to the point that a gun is the only relief.

I find so many Veterans that was willing to serve our Country but to afraid to ask for help. A few years ago I had a really bad flare up in my Lumbar. My sis-n-law took me in and I was in the Clinic waiting room rocking back and forth screaming in pain. I was is so much distress that my sis-n-law confiscated my pistol since I have a CHL. About 15 doctors and nurses came a running to check on me.

I said to my Doctor I can’t leave without seeing a Shrink. The anger I had was at my breaking point. I got the help I needed because I asked and demanded. Best thing I did.

But yeah I remember signing that blank check and the Government cashed it in and then some. My family line dies with me and our surname is in the Domesday Book of 1066 in England. So yeah the check was cashed. There are days when it’s bad I regret serving due to the mistreatment I suffered.

I’d rather have my problems than have bad knees. I know many that has multiple surgeries on their knees.

So I was looking to buying land in Southern Colorado…less snow and a little warmer than say at Denver. I asked my sister if I could grow in the last spare room. She said yes because if I would move, she would lose everything aka the house and I can’t do that to my sister.

Marijuana is the best thing to have. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%. The way our country treats us is utter BS. Most don’t realize that freedom is not free, it comes at a cost and that cost sometimes is life. When I went in I had a death wish, volunteered for all kinds of sh** any sane person would not. I am amazed that I came back stateside alive. My last name is a very well known Scottish name and my family goes way back too. Mel Gibson was even in a movie. My Last name starts with a W. I have had multiple issues since I returned from the jungles of South America and a few other places that I was not supposed to be.
My cousin was in NAM, I was too young at the time. He was on Recon and was point and one of those fu**ers came up outta a rat hole and tossed a grenade. He dove on top of it to protect the rest of his unit. He was a driving factor in my enlistment, yeah I volunteered. I had to one up him , if you spell my handle backwards, that was my MOS, except my unit was kept very secret back then and still is today. We did what we had to do. This is one of the reasons for my sleep disorders, I rarely ever slept for years. Yeah the knee thing sucks some days but, with a little help from MJ and bourbon, I push through it. I am very proud to have made your acquaintance. Keep on keeping on brother

1 Like

How do you store your seeds? I store my seeds in a air tight container in the vegetable crisper.

I store mine in ziplock bags and in my room due to it being cold here. Seeds are still viable even with a bunch over a year old. I’ll probably get my vacuum seal and put them in something so they don’t get crushed since I will only be growing 1 monster plant for my next cycle. I still have up to 7 weeks before my 4 girls are done.

1 Like