Green Crack success rate?

So a while back ago I got my order from ILGM in one pack was the green crack I popped 2 of every seed besides two so that id have 10 plants in total anywhoo out of all 5 Green Crack seeds that I germinated only 2 where viable and are above ground all the other seeds I popped are doing amazing has anyone had issues growing the Green Crack or is it known for being a fussy strain?

Any updates anyone on these. Got a few also but have not started any, due to existing grows.

1 Like

2 out of the 5 are doing awesome and loving life but the other 3 had no luck at all and where duds

Have popped 5/5 before & had amazing results, 3 / 5 of the phenotypes were worthy of keeping. :grin:

1 Like

That sounds awesome. Can not wait to drop some of mine. Got msome auto bruces from I49 started up. First 3 were all dudes, there customer service was awesome they replaced them super quickly. Dropped them so far got 3/3 in germ stage tail started. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have 2 Green Crack, 2 Strawberry Caugh, 2 Black Berry Kush, 2 Blueberry, 1 LSD ,and 1 Chemdog going but as far as my 3 GC duds the customer support from ILGM has been amazing and extremely helpful as far as replacement options so overall im a happy camper haha

1 Like

Bro you have to let me know how the Black Berry Kush and the Blueberry turns out. I started 2 lsd, 1 chemdawg, 2 GSC, and 3 Bruce Banners. All have tailed up. I dont know why but it seems I just have to grow some GSC and Bruces. My other half is always been nuts about Blueberries and Ofcourse I am a nut for Blackberries strawberries and raspberries. She has seen the diffrent genes of fruity Cannabis plants. LOL she has been on me to grow some.

1 Like

Yeah the SC is for the wife I was more excited for the black berry for sure haha