Green Crack grow: (Seeds I won in june BOM contest)

mmmmmm,christmas crack!!

4 Likes

LOL Their will be some Crack Brownies for sure.

4 Likes

@NTMAREMACH if someone handed you crack brownies off the street you probably wouldn’t eat those! Lol but crack brownies sound dangerous even in this form!
You had me going on that one @BIGE!!

2 Likes

I did some super cropping last night and the girls are loving it.

6 Likes

Looks like you have those canopies opened up pretty good @NTMAREMACH nice job bro

1 Like

Day 38 of Veg. and these should be going into the flowering room within a week. I can’t fit all three into one picture anymore.

Here’s the Gold Leaf which is just about ready. I’ll probably start harvesting it tomorrow.

16 Likes

Wow some nice buds… what lights do u use for veg and what for flower?

1 Like

Nice :+1: job @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

I hope my GL looks even 1/4 good as that one. Nicely done.

2 Likes

Today I was able to put the girls into the flowering room. Hopefully they will be far enough along in late Dec. so that I can get some Christmas samples.

9 Likes

Those are incredible. WOW that’s some dense and heavy stuff right there! Look at that leaning! Greatness @NTMAREMACH!

2 Likes

I cannot get over the amazing appearance of that GL. Holy Mother of censored @NTMAREMACH

Sadly, one of my green crack auto seedlings was underperforming and I yanked it. Still have one doing well though and a new BB auto just broke ground yesterday. Good luck and again, just wow on your GL

2 Likes

Out of likes for 4 hours but everything looks great.

2 Likes

Today starts day 1 of flowering so here’s some pictures taken this morning. Here’s a Gold Leaf update on the harvest. So far I have 19 ounces in jars but I ran out so I’ll be heading out for more. I just weighted up what I have left to put in the jars and it totaled 324 grams. so a grand total of about 29 ounces or so. This was a clone that was put into soil and It spent most of it’s flowering life all by itself with two 1000 watt HPS lights shinning down from above.

14 Likes

awesome @NTMAREMACH!

2 Likes

Making me drool! Cant wait to plant my GL seeds. Planning on newyears day dropping in dirty and vegging her until the MH until spring and moving to the great outdoors after fear of frost is gone. Good job bro,lool great!

2 Likes

Tomorrow will make it one week for the girls in flower so here’s a couple pictures.

12 Likes

Today makes day 10 of flower and last night I noticed that it was taking longer to fill the pots when feeding time came. It was also taking longer to drain which lead me to believe the feeding lines were becoming blocked with roots. Today I took them apart and replaced with some extra pots I had already cleaned. It’s just a matter of lifting the plant out of the pot and put it into the clean one. I have considered putting some type of screen but not yet, for now I’ll just swap them out. I also did some serious trimming of the lower branches. Here s some pictures I took today.

11 Likes

Today made day 15 of bloom and the first day of Mid. Bloom which lasts for three weeks. I tried to get some pictures before the lights went out tonight but no luck so the pictures aren’t very good. I’ll take some better pictures tomorrow. The tallest plant measures just over five and a half feet tall.

10 Likes

santa may need a bigger sled! lol

3 Likes