Green Crack grow: (Seeds I won in june BOM contest)

maybe santa will bring @BIGE a active aqua set up for christmas…lol
my local hydro store guy says he can get me into a 6-5gal system,controller,and all the pipe under 400…
i would have to supply res.
anything special about their res. @NTMAREMACH or is it just a barrel with lid?

1 Like

Absolute Awesomeness! @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anything special about their barrels. If you can find a dark colored barrel with a removal top that should be fine. I went with the black barrel they sell and the covers didn’t have any holes drilled into it which is what I preferred. I have two of the setups and an extra barrel for water supply which I always keep full. When it’s time to change nutes I just pump from the water barrel into the empty barrel. Beware that some plastic drums are not meant to have a full drum of water inside and was intended for a lighter material.

3 Likes

a local around here sells blue food grade barrels with lid for twenty…
i’m going to try that route,they had coca cola syrup in them…

4 Likes

@Willd do u remeber playing yo-yo’s , playing jacks? And marbles? Lol just showed my daughter how to play marbles… And what is this hall of fame u speak of? Is this real? @NTMAREMACH those G.C. girls look on point! Good job.

2 Likes

teach her 52 card pick-up…lol
i still have my old bag of marbles,shooter and all!

3 Likes

Lol any time we play any gane with cards(go fish uno memory) always turns into 52 card pickup.

3 Likes

As do I, In fact I am using them in my grow tent for a space filler!! @BIGE

lol,same here @Familyman420

I think i figured out why my wife and I keep losing when we play memory with my 6yr old. She is kicking our butts for 2nd time today. Lol

18 Likes

Day 55 of flower and I started harvesting some of the taller cola’s as they were showing some amber. They’re about 16 inch. of bud on the larger ones. I’m not sure how much I’ll get from these but I have a whole lot more to harvest from these three girls.

20 Likes

Nice little haul so far!

2 Likes

Nice and I’m jelly

1 Like

…life goals.

1 Like

drool2jointma4user84561_pic10357_1319342971worship Nice update @NTMAREMACH Just wow phenomenal results Mon.

7 Likes

I’ve been busy with Christmas and harvesting the three plants. As of today I have 24 oz. of dry buds in jars curing and still have quite a bit to harvest and dry. Here’s a picture of a bud taken off today. Once I removed all the larger colas what was under needed a little more time. The lights are now off and should have the rest cut and hanging by tomorrow. Oh and by the way I’m liking the Green Crack and so has everyone I’ve given it to.

20 Likes

Out of likes, but that is a gorgeous bud!

5 Likes

I’ve been real busy with the holidays and harvesting the plants. So far I have 43 oz. harvested, dried and put into jars. I gave out 5 oz and here’s a picture of the 38 ounces left. I still have more that’s drying and will probably get at least another 5 ounces making it three pounds of buds from three plants. :grinning:

22 Likes

All out of likes @NTMAREMACH but I love this.

2 Likes

Wow… That is a lot of weed my friend :+1:

3 Likes