Green Crack/Bruce Banner grow journey

looking great. keep rocking it

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @BudzMS @OGIncognito @BigCat420 I ran into some calmag issues from the new brand of coco i used Coco premium bliss and I dont think I buffered it correctly. Its with all the plants lower growth.

I added more calmag to the rez and adjusted the ppms and ph. I also foliar sprayed them with 5 ml calmag/gallon at 800 ppm.

Anyone have any other advice. Besides stop using coco lol.

6 Likes

On your set up, are they feeding themselves by wicking the nutrients from the bottom of each pot? Curious on the set up?? Yes it appears to be a calcium and mag deficiency, after mixing the calmag did you check the reservoir PH? Generally and I’m fairly sure that calmag would be mixed in 1st with mixing sequence. The deficiency will take a few days to show it’s recovering and what you want to look for is new growth or other areas not affected :love_you_gesture:.

4 Likes

Only tip I got? Dont forget to presoak ur coco :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep and that too. Thanks Brother PurpNGold :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The system is set to flood with a timer. I can change how much it fills the buckets. I adjust the ph after adding all the nutrients and i add silica first and calmag second. It seems to have stopped spreading and the green on the infected leaves started turning green again.

1 Like

Is that before transplant? I presoaked the coco when I buffered it. I think where I messed up was rinsing the coco the next day.

After i buffer my coco and clear out and salt buildups then ill buffer it with a cal mag mix as coco is inert and doesnt hold nutrients

1 Like

Start of week 3 and things have been chaotic. From calcium deficiency to what I hope is light stress or over watering. 2 of the BrBa have been droopy for 2 or 3 days now

. I turned the lights down from 80% to 70%. I wont be feeding them today until the coco drys up a bit. I was feeding twice a day at 10pm and 6am. The calcium deficiency is fixed and stopped spreading. The other BrBa are doing ok. They still aren’t healthy

The GrCr on the other hand have bounced back from the calcium deficiency and seems to be lovving the light intensity

BrBa
Ppm 830
Ph 6.0
Rez temp 75
Tent temp 85f
Tent rh 72%

GrCr
Ppm 810
Ph 6.1
Rez temp 73
Tent temp 85f
Tent rh 70%

Until next time stay high

3 Likes

looking good. keep rocking it

1 Like

Leaves on these girls are starting to perk up again. They’ve looked like this for 4 days now. Even with the light on.

2 Likes

are they hungry?

1 Like

Buy some chopsticks to stake beside them fir support

Thats exactly what it was. I bumped up the ppms a day ago and today they’re perking up. When you grew BrBa were they heavy eaters? How much calmag did you use per gallon?

3 Likes

the FF cal.mag i use i add 1 tsp to a gallon

1 Like

What was your ppm?

i use the fox farm feeding schedule, but i dont use the full doses but i keep it in the range that is says

it should be.

3 Likes

Week 4. Im thinking about chopping down the BrBa. It has been a nightmare trying to keep them alive. They looked to be bouncing back but stopped completely. I just noticed the new growth turning brown from the center of the leaf out to the tip.

As for GrCr its doing very well. No problems at all.

BrBa

GrCr

2 Likes

Ive been out for a while super busy with life. But im back with an update.

Week 3 flower for Green Crack and 2 of them pretty much died from what looks like calcium deficiency. But the other 3 are doing amazing

The Bruce Banner was a complete disaster so I scrapped it and popped 6 Strawberry Cough which one didn’t make it so i popped another and success

I dont even know what week it is put them straight into the dirt and let them work.

3 Likes

Welcome back, the younger plants have some leaf discoloration. What medium and your input and run off PH?

1 Like