Great White Shark, Black Domina, and Northern Lights - First grow

Hey all. I have been a member for a few weeks and I’ve been doing a bit of reading and research and think I am as ready as I ever will be to do a grow. My seeds are Great White (Peacemaker), Northern Lights, and Black Domina. My aim is to try and grow as organically as I possibly can.

I’ve been a smoker for ages but decided to grow and see how I go. Wish me luck!! :grinning:

One of each seed put into individually labelled glasses. Fingers crossed for some action.

seed%20sprout

10 Likes

Good luck! And plenty of great folks, info and feedback here. Definitely at the right place to learn. Tons of help and insight and dos and don’ts that should help you produce a good first harvest!

5 Likes

Awsome set to watching

3 Likes

good luck i am in the last stages of my first grow as well and outdoors the plants didn’t grow as tall as i wanted or expected but they look healthy and i have nice buds growing daily

4 Likes

God luck and welcome to the family. Any questions just ask we all want to see you succeed.

7 Likes

Just like @Bubblehead said any questions just ask we are here to help

3 Likes

Look forward to following your grow. Best way to get started is dive right in and read, read, read. Great information here and the experts are awsome. You’ll make mistakes but lots of help here. Best of luck!!!:star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Good luck homie

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and encouraging words!
The seeds sprouted overnight and I have planted into small peat containers. I have them in a humid tray covered until they pop out and grow al little stronger and then into the tent.
If I am on the wrong track please someone yell out and let me know :slight_smile:

peat%20pots

4 Likes

@Bubbles1 @Killadruid @Cyle1 @Jbum @Bubblehead @fRIEDfRED @WickedCuban

Day 5 Say G’day to Miss Black Domina.

And meet Miss Northern Lights. It took her a little bit to pop the seed casing off and she is still stuck together so hopefully that will rectify itself.

Sadly Miss Great White had an accident and the seed is somewhere on the kitchen floor :frowning:
Planted another seed but she has not poked her head up as yet.

5 Likes

Cheers for the tag and welcome to the living encyclopedia of growing mull. Its true, type any question in the question bar up top and there is more than we can digest. im only on my second real grow, numerous bag seed in the back yard which was too risky for full potential. ad bout 8 of em pretty much bonsaied from constant picking. then i got a tent. organic grow, im in.will be watching hard

2 Likes

welcome to the world girls

2 Likes

Off to a good start! Thanks for the tag looking forward to seeing your progress

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag looking forward to watching their progress

1 Like

Awsome love northern lights so pretty when its done

1 Like

Congratulations on your new arrivals

2 Likes

Ha ha ~ Thanks all. I look forward to the outcome too!

1 Like

Looks like a great start! Following!

Hello, welcome and nice to meet you @lovinglife I love the name, life is great :v::green_heart:

Sorry but I chuckled because I’ve been there done that :grin: funnybut, not funny.
Northern lights leaves should open fine for you. Northern lights is one of my favorites. Happy growing :v::green_heart:

1 Like

@Killadruid @fRIEDfRED @Bubblehead @Jbum @Cyle1 @GreenJewels @Thumper

UPDATE: week two.

Have a couple of concerns 1. The leaves are bending downwards. is that OK?
I have been watering with a spray bottle, ph 6.5, when I see them drying slightly. Not feeding yet.
2. They seem to be stretching a lot. The first morning they had fallen over but stood up after a spray of water
3. Great white has just popped up but it looks like it may be rotting/mouldy/?? Advice please as I really don;t want to loose another GWS seed. :frowning:

They are in a 1 ft x 2ft small grow tent with a 60W grow light and a small battery operated fan on low speed, which just give them a little wobble. I close the tent door but do not zip up. The temp hovers between 20 - 25 C Should I zip it up? The tent is in a large wardrobe.

Here are the girls. Do they look OK for the age?

Miss Black Domina. Notice leaves bending downwards??

Miss Northern Lights. Popped out nicely. :slight_smile:

Great White Shark - seed do not look good to me…What do you guys think?

2 Likes