Great white - premium mycorrhizae

Hi guys just wanted to say to all new growers, and old.
If you don’t already have it - buy some of this great white powder.
My babies have been in a dab of it for about 24 hours i think, and in wet paper towels.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM now has a 2cm tap root… every flaming one.

I highly advise making the investment, its insanely good stuff!

Heat mat, paper towels, seeds (preferably off ILGM) and this great white powder, and i really don’t think you can go wrong at the start.

(if i am not aloud to mention/advise people to get nutes from another brand please tell me and i will delete the topic)

sorry in advance mods!

5 Likes

Never use great white powder and gone a take it in consideration, however, I have a 100 % succesful germination with 0 ppm water at pH 7 soaked seed from ILGM in 15 attent.

So if I went with another seed bank that have strain that ILGM doesn’t provide, I will seriously consider it, thanks for the tip

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

I don’t use Great White but do use mycorrhizae that I bought from a garden store that guarantees it will work or money back. Used it on a couple grows and especially my tomatoes and garden vegggies. It seems to make a difference in the garden. I still use it in the garden and my tomatoes get a great start and I have some huge tomatoes. I have never seen a lot of difference in my cannabis. Might try it again next grow and give it another chance.

1 Like

Yeah @TxGrowman, I personnaly use mycorhizes for more then a decade with my fruits and vegetables garden and they are totaly applicable for cannabis growing :grinning:

It’s worth every penny invest :grinning::wink::+1::ok_hand:, you can easily get a 1/4 more yielding.

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

I use Azos probably close to the same thing

2 Likes

there is a liquid version of the Great White powder

https://www.amazon.com/Plant-Revolution-Premium-Liquid-Mycorrhizae/dp/B006ZSEHBY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488583355&sr=8-1&keywords=orca+nutrients

and a trial size for the powder

2 Likes

Smells like vitamins! Great stuff, 36 hours in tissue on a heat mat i believe and they all look like this :slight_smile:
Worth a shot anyway (you can use it throughout plant life and it increases root growth.

2 Likes

Try dusting the entire outter tub shape that the rpots have made, i bousght it after seeing this fude who transplanted to 1 5gallon from a 1 gallon and within weeks he transplanted again.
It could all just be hype and branding, take a pic of the ingredients if you get a sec

I bought the oz one! You dont need a huge amount, and i bet the liquid one works out as hugely over priced because on the poweder it shows a solution mix powder to gallon type thing for hydro.
More products more money, id stick with the powder personally :slight_smile:

1 Like

so did I, and it lasts, you don’t use much but what you do give the plants is appreciated…that mycorrhizae stuff is great for any plant.

Be careful when using mycorrhizae it’s very powdery…it can ruin your day if you breath it in…your sinuses won’t like it, it is a fungus.

1 Like

interesting… I will take the necessary measures and stop going “1 for you 2 for me” with my plant, snnoort.

3 Likes

noooooo…don’t snort the mycos!

this stuff is all theirs, and the plant will show you it’s appreciation with a healthier life.

and that means bigger buds

2 Likes

I’ve been use a medium called ProMix BX I with Mycorrhizae for years and years and can’t recommend anything else in good faith since I’ve not tried it. They way I understand it is the Mycorrhizae acts as an intermediary between the roots and whatever the nutrients are being absorbed from.

2 Likes

Hi buddy, have you looked at Robert Bergmans flower power cannabis plant food, it gives you nutrients for throughout the growing process, it comes in a pack, start, grow, bloom and boost for the last few weeks, to increase bud size, and it’s not that expensive, it’s what I’m using for my girl and you’ve seen her, here is a picture Bro

1 Like

here you go my friend,I hope this helps you bro, there are so many nutrients out there now, but from what I can gather these ones were created by Robert Bergman’s chemists specifically for cannabis, I believe they could even be on this site and they really know their stuff, so if these trained chemists have done all the work for us, the least we can do is give it a try a,well I hope this helps for you bro, I mean I’m no expert but I’m giving it a go with my grow anyway

2 Likes

I think a few mentors here are using or going to use it, too.

I used the last line of nutrients offered here, a liquid, and was impressed by the way the plants grew, but it was expensive, flower power is half the price, important for me!
I’m sure free international shipping influenced the price on the old brand of liquid nutes.

2 Likes

I’ve had really good luck with the stuff I sprinkle some in a paper towel and within 24 hours it’s cracked and has a tail and then before I put it in the dirt to trance plant I sprinkle more in the hole

before I place it in its new home

1 Like

everyone has mycorrhizae, it’s like a designer fungus with certain varieties in every mix and other strains of fungus…I may try ebay and a no name brand, still thinking about it…not sure if a pound of theirs is worth it, it matters what it’s mixed with, the inert stuff.

Heres the ingredients list for anyone who’s interested/wondering if its the same as unbranded ingredients.

3 Likes

@McLovin777 did you put your seeds on a wet paper towel straight on a heat mat? If yes, isn’t the mat gets a little too hot? I usually put like a 1 in bottle cap and put it on a mat and then put the plate on top of the cap to create some space between the mat and the plate so it doesn’t get too hot because when I put my thermometer inside the plate on top of the paper towel, the temperature gets to about 88° to 90°. As far as I know the seeds supposed to be between 70° and 82° tops.

You don’t soak the seeds in water and you put your seeds straight on a wet paper towel then you sprinkle a little great white powder on top of each seed and then you cover with another paper towel and put it on the heat mat? Is that the process you used in your picture?

1 Like