Great way to kill spider mites on your marijuana clones

I discovered a fantastic way to get rid of mites on marijuana clones and little plants. I take a cup of water and add 2 large tablespoons of cornstarch. Then, I either dip the clones or spray them, making sure to get underneath the leaves and on top of the growing medium. Water will quickly evaporate and the cornstarch will dry and essentially mummify the bugs. Spraying daily for about 3 weeks will eliminate your pest problem.
Lisa

These are some great ideas for marijuana clones and little plants. You can add just a bit of detergent so the water spreads faster. You could also create a β€œtea” by boiling a quart of water over a tablespoon each of ground raw onion, mixed Italian seasoning, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, and ground garlic. Then, combine the tea with your cornstarch and detergent and infuse about 8 ounces of denatured alcohol. This is quite a powerful pesticide.

Robert

1 Like

What is a good way to wash off I went 1/4 cup to 2 quarts cornstarch and tablespoon of powder cinnamon from kitchen have sprayed with water 3 times that stuff sticks pretty good