Great Site (Forum) fantastic

Now i found my way here to this forum, and already i found some answers by browsing trough the Q&A. Cool as…

17 Likes

Yes this a great place. No ego’s or trolls here. Welcome, we are all here to help.

6 Likes

Thank you thats kind

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Whatever your problems, someone here knows the answer. If you have any questions, just tag someone by putting @ in front of their name and they will be notified. Like this @tomba

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @tomba

1 Like

I have been considering a post that said exactly what yours says…
Well done :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello to both of you. Your are home.

6 Likes

I looked at my profile today. 20 hours reading. 7,500 posts read. I have yet to see anything but positive contributions. Yes, I agree. It’s a fantastic forum.

8 Likes

Welcome @partsdale glad you’re here

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community. @partsdale

1 Like

Welcome @tomba such a nice post!

Also welcome @partsdale I’m glad your able to jump aboard also

1 Like

Welcome to the community and forum @tomba and @partsdale, Definitely a great place to be :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome peeps

1 Like

Welcome @partsdale @tomba :v:

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 @Tinman @BigDaddyCain @merlin44 @peachfuzz @PurpNGold74@ This is an awesome site, no doubt. I’ma newbie to the grow, and imahead, lol. I was above ground on 8-17-19. I’m as green as the leaves on these beautiful ones that smell ohhh so good. Can I get some opinions on the sex of these two? I’m simply not sure bring I’ve never actually seen neither myself. They’re gonna make 3 months in the seventeenth of this month. I had a long hard battle with sum spider mites and lead miners so their growth has been kinda in and off. But anyways, MALE ? FEMALE?

6 Likes

Looks like all girls to me… :+1::wink:
Get me a pic in 2 weeks and we will know for sure… :wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Def. Will do my friend, thank you for your response

1 Like

Ha, plenty of ego’s, but the tone here is educational, not confrontational. Trolls don’t last long.

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Looks like ladies but like peach said show a pic in 2 weeks

2 Likes

@Imahead, I would have to agree with all above, looks like ladies to me at this point.