Great service , super fast shipping time

I read so really bad reviews about ilgm before I ordered…but also some good…I have placed 2 orders with them and got my items both times in 10 day, excellent time in my book…so don’t know where to post a review so I will do it here…5 stars

9 Likes

Ha thanks @crazyhorse! Always good to hear a happy customer :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m in Australia and recieved my first lot of seeds no worries. I put in a second order that never came, I contacted ILGM who were very professional and friendly. As delivery of the order was guaranteed ILGM advised that they would try shipping again, once again I never recieved. At that point ILGM were apologetic and advised me to maybe wait a few month before trying again. They then gave me a full refund on my purchase. The whole time ILGM were ultra professional and friendly. Given the excellent service and quality of the seeds I had originally purchased and follow up on the ones I didnt I will be definitely be reordering again through ILGM. In the end I only know the half of what must be involved in shipping product globally to so many diferent countries. Great work guys and gals.

2 Likes

I for one have had a great experience with IGLM
I’ve only just ordered my second but after sending cash payment they confirmed payment and in less then 20 minutes a second email stating seeds are on the way
Awesome :clap:
I have no worries that the seeds Will arrive
And I’ll place many more orders in the future
This is and will be my go to seed bank for many years bravo to all who make this possible your all GREAT :+1:

2 Likes

Yes I agree…I tried some other banks because of some strains I wanted but either they didn’t ship to us or they were having cc problems…not Ilgm…payment went right through. .I don’t use my main cc…I use netspend when I order and I feel 100% better this way…and also had 100% germination rate with Ilgm…also had one with double tap roots…

2 Likes