Great place to be

I am on this site daily sometimes multiple times to just read about where all you happy growers currently are in your various stages of your personal grows. The information, bouncing of ideas, general compassion towards other members, knowledge and help given is unsurpassed!

It is rare that I post anything but today I wanted to come by and say thank you to all!

15 Likes

Thanks for being part of the community.

5 Likes

Thanks right back attcha!! I been here probably 2 years now, just never post.

6 Likes

What inspired you to post today?

3 Likes

Agreed ,Great place to be

4 Likes

No idea buddy. Just wanted to say hi I guess!!

2 Likes

For sure!!

Are you currently growing anything? Or getting ready to grow?

Nice to meet you @ggr…I’m grem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah merlin, right now I have a gsc and a papaya going about 3 weeks into flower and have an arora indica and ice about 9 days since pop. The gsc and papaya are just beautiful so far. First time growing gsc and papaya my only training was to lst both and I am running out of head room. Next run I will top and lst both to restrain the height. Maybe some supercropping to or alone. I’ve grown the ai and ice before so no surprises there.

How about you? what do have going on now and in the future?

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too grem!

1 Like

Glad to have you! :v:

3 Likes

I have 2 each of Super Silver Haze, Chocolupe and Strawberry Cough that are 30 days since flipping.

I have monster crop cuttings that will go into pots later today.

1 Like

Thank you. Been here a while. I’m just the strong, silent type(haha).

1 Like

You gonna monster crop from all 3? How many clones you planning on?

1 Like

I have 15 cuttings…all have formed roots. I will pick the 12 best, 6 in each flower room.

You did real good with your clones thus far. I wish you all the luck for the 12 best to thrive!

1 Like