Great day for Missouri!

I don’t have Twitter.

1 Like

This is awesome. I don’t think my state will ever be legal. :blush::v:

2 Likes

FB Chitty Bangin

1 Like

Not to steal this thread or anything but here is what i was talking about in reference to shrooms being legal. Australia passed a bill allowing doctors to prescribe mdma and shrooms as meds. Ground breaking truly!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. It’s just a matter of time for those of us still in the prohibition zone. I’m next door due east. Our governor recently signed an executive order partially allowing medical marijuana. Everything usually happens about 20 years later here according to Mark Twain so I’m patiently waiting.

7 Likes

We like the term “hell freezes over”.

6 Likes

Keep your hopes up. That’s what I thought about Missouri. Remember to get out there and vote!

5 Likes

That’s the way it is here in Bama.

1 Like

Expect lots of traffic from Iowa Des Moines area …Eastern Iowans can go to Illinois. Its progress! Minnesota should be next

2 Likes

Welcome to the happy zone

1 Like

You most likely don’t roll your weed over a screen to knock off trichs. Those moon rocks and concentrates have to come from somewhere

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke that is true. Im just wondering why the vape says 83% THC and supposed to be “concentrated” and i catch a hell of alot better buzz off some flower thats 23% thc. I make bubble hash with my trimmings and popcorn buds. Still the hash is a hell of alot better than any dab or budder or shatter ive purchased from a dispensary.

3 Likes

Still need a license to cultivate in the state of Missouri. St.Louis outskirts here

1 Like

Won’t be long​:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@ThatHydroCouple sorta like paying for the tag on your car. Id be happy to buy a license to be able to cultivate for myself.

1 Like

What is the penalty for growing without a permit if caught?