Great Customer service

I want to give a big shout-out to ILGM and @Claire. I had 5 OG Kush seeds 4 did not germinate and she sent me out 5 replacement seeds @ no cost. Thank You very much

8 Likes

Same thoughts. 0 for 5 on strawberry kush. contacted customer service. Back to me within a day. Replace or take a credit. Took the credit because I am placing an order soon. Dropped 5 AK-47 after contacting ILGM. 100% tails within 24 hrs. Now they are on me.

1 Like

I had the same experience. Excellent customer service. I’ll just say this if you’re planning on getting more seeds take the credit.

I’m looking at several of the packs so can be pretty decent. Or 10+10. either way it works out.

1 Like

When they gave me a credit I wound up getting 30 seeds for $79. 20 White widow and ten Goldleaf. They let you use the credit even with the specials they run.

So which email is the right one for reporting non germinating seeds? So far I’ve reached out to orders and support @ilovegrowingmarijuana.com with no response on non germinating Blue Dream seeds.

1 Like

@Hellraiser; Support Center then Contact Us

2 Likes

That is the email I contacted when they accidentally sent the wrong seeds.

2 Likes

Went with the Contact Us method (thanks @Deepsix) and already got a email response and an offer for replacements or 10 free seeds on next order. Damn, that was great customer service!

4 Likes

Damn, I’d say! Even at 1am their time! Someone’s putting in some O.T.

1 Like

@Hellraiser @BobbyDigital I am looking at the purple mix pack as part of my next order. I have been thinking of trying granddaddy and it includes Purple Haze and Purple Kush. Any familiarity with any of them?

1 Like

Have not tried the ILGM versions of those yet but will, as I love purple buds.

I actually got some GDP for my BOM win and about to drop a seed pretty soon, once my laughing Buddha gets about another few weeks of flower behind her.

Thanks Good to know. It will be a while since I just started some AK47.

1 Like

Definitely pleased with ILGM! I haven’t had any issues that I can’t find the answers to here. Thanks to everyone!

1 Like

@WillowBreeze welcome to the forum!!!

ILGM does have the best customer support! They are always happy, friendly, and willing to help! An auto WW seed was mixed in with my photos and they gave us 10 free seeds off our next purchase! Which we used right away! Can’t wait for my Skywalker OG and Zkittlezs seeds to arrive this week!!

1 Like

@WillowBreeze; Welcome to the community. When i had my problem with my seeds i figured i would get a OK from them like most warranty’s do, but had a answer in 24 hours and a week later my seeds where in my mail box.

I’d recommend the 10 free seeds because it comes as a dollar amount credit that you can use with any of the specials.

2 Likes

Yep, went with the free seeds.

2 Likes

Excellent choice!

1 Like