Greandal’s first log

Those plant and buds are incredible.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:. A happy accident I just let run amok. The plants do what they do if you let them. It’s a reminder to me not to get in their way. The monkey brain keeps seeing 2lbs of this neatly scrogged though. Lol

2 Likes

You do need sufficient air mass and movement. And you have to think in spherical terms of dispersion. With one hps and four plants you really need to turn them regularly. They work though. These lights have grown many pounds of good weed.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Getting a little heavy…

2 Likes

And in here it smells like a fuel leak on a lemon boat. :fuelpump: :sailboat:

11 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: undies again!! But Brother you got some growin skills!! What lights are you using mh/hps? I’m using 1000 watt. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Until recently one 1000w hps in each tent. As soon as the led arrived it went in the auto tent and that hps went into the gorilla enclosure. So most all of the growth you see is from hps. The gg are obviously happy with that and the autos are benefiting from the full spectrum light too. Or maybe I can just see them better? lol “Never take credit for something that can be explained another way.”

This is my 5th grow. I’ve only used mh/hps. I started with a 400 then 600 and now 1000. I’m pretty stoked & I think :thinking: My 4 girls are really diggin that 5x5 foot :foot: print :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

It is important to check their output regularly as they do degrade over time, more due to start/stop cycling than anything else.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve burned a couple up (bulbs and ballasts) in various ways! :rofl: and don’t ever leave a humidifier running when your light :bulb: is off!!! I lost :angry: one that way! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

It’s 19th century technology but it’s tried and true. Modern ballasts have been miraculous though I admit. Also hps provide a lot of radiant heat in addition to heating the air. A blessing or curse depending on how much control you have of your environment.

An experience you will never forget. I have the t-shirt. :joy:

1 Like

I’m in a 10 x 16 x 8 room so right now the heat is a blessing. In the summer not so much! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I run cold air through mine from the attic and then the warm air into my bedroom and I can hold my hand to the glass with my 600 watt hps on super lummuns

1 Like

And we wait…forgive the odd cup my ocd friends, it bothers me too.

7 Likes

Better watch out the two odd cups may be the monsters!! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Good times!

8 Likes

This one is going to be a beast when it fattens up. Ok, I couldn’t just pick the first pic, cuz they are all going to be nice, but the first one is like 20 inches tall already, just one big long bud

9 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like