Grateful member

Hello all. I just wanted to say that even though I do not post very often, I am on here everyday reading and absorbing a wealth of knowledge. I am very grateful to have found and be a part of this community of growers. The way in which fellow farmers treat and help one another will only make us all better in the end. Thank you all!!!
11 Likes

Welcome to the forum… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes you should get involved more. We value everyone’s opinion and thoughts

2 Likes

Thank you. Been here a while and it has been a pleasure!

2 Likes

Thank you and I agree!!

1 Like

Welcome my friend to forum. As youve seen we rally to help out fellow growers. Anything i might help with just tag me.
Happy Growing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @ggr

1 Like

Thank you Hogmaster. I have been a member for a while. I am on here everyday looking and reading, just don’t post much and try not to bother people with questions I could probably find the answers to with searching the forum. Everyone here is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and I am proud to be a part of the family.

2 Likes

We are Grateful to have you

@ggr ive seen u around i believe. But anywho welcome as well. Now show us those flowers :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Thank you PNG. Unfortunately I do not own a smart phone or digital camera so I have no way of even taking pictures let alone posting.

1 Like

Hey. Maybe all for the better. Good luck with the grow all the same man.

1 Like

Right there with ya @ggr! Grateful is a great word to describe how I feel as well towards this wonderful supportive community! I don’t even know how to post a question yet but have found many answers just by searching and reading! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ggr

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum as well @Paizley :hugs::wave:t5:

2 Likes

And yes welcome @Paizley as well

2 Likes

Paizley the people here are the best. Welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Thank you @PurpNGold74 @Countryboyjvd1971 and @ggr !!! Nice to come home from a rough day at work to these nice comments :blush:

1 Like

@Paizley Welcome are new friend so glad to have you

1 Like