Granddaddy purple pistol

So my girls are doing well coming in beautiful but they really don’t have a scent to them they are super skunk strains this past Sunday was their 5week mark not sure if they hold off till the end of the cycle

Here are some of my latest pictures taken today the 2 big 1 are super skunk tomorrow will start week 8 flower and the other ones are bubba kush pure Indica and grand Daddy purple the one in plastic flower pot is a clone off the tallest super skunk they are around 3 weeks flower then the last 2 are my jack herer auto I really didn’t do a journal but thought I’d share my experience with these girls 1st grow in yrs kinda proud of myself tried out some new technics super cropped some topped some little this little that just learning having fun more therapeutic to be honest than smoking sorry for long post also new to all this sharing stuff thank you to everyone journal I’ve read to help me out much appreciated1601212183889 1601212173788 1600891380961

Opps idk what happened I’m trying

2 Likes

I was doing some reading and the top pic above. is this a poly she has or did have 3 and 4 branches coming off then split into 2main cola’s never topped her she is growing way different than my other normal 1

1 Like

Cody did I miss a birthday during time I was recovering. Hope you had a good one, you have puppies for your bday. Did you see I posted pics of 2 Coyote grey skull seedlings this morning I almost over watered but they’re better.

1 Like

My birthday was Sept 10th, but thank you, late wishes are better than none lol. I’m about to go check them out. I was been super swamped lately.

Thanks for the love @thelria

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

Anytime looking great love reading your post and everyone’s else’s post

1 Like

Funny part is I hated reading in school

1 Like