Granddaddy purple pistol

Just super cropped this 1 bout 2 days ago and I’m finding pistols nice 1 at that but not auto’s and never taken out lights yet running 24hrs is this ok to me she looks ok healthy first time super cropping

3 Likes

Ya she is fine, just showing sex is all.

2 Likes

Ok cool so ok to keep in veg plan on vegging for bout 2 more weeks limited space

1 Like

Ya she will be ready to flip to flowering whenever you are. If you keep you lights on for longer than 12 hours say like 16 or 18 she will stay in veg, and soon as you are ready shorten it to 12 and she will start flowering.

4 Likes

Yeah I am running them 24 and then put in dark for 24 to 36 hrs then my 12/12 here is my super skunk at 3 weeks flower

I’ve grown B4 been awhile tho and now I trying different things and using nutes this time I use natural :sun_with_face: during good days and LED lights at night bad cloudy raining days so far pretty satisfied

3 Likes

Looks good!!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Happy Cake Day Brother!! :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

out of likes still, but thank you!!

1 Like

So I know she is early but any idea on how much I’ll get at harvest off this girl1599128523007

Hard to tell. They will pack on the majority of their weight in the last few weeks of flowering

So I want to change my light cycle by day off night on at present moment I’m running ong on day off night how do I do this without Hermie

1 Like

Itll be fine. Itll think it was a cloudy day. Just run the lights off til the desired time and then turn on and run the schedule

Ok thank you I want to keep them warm cause night are getting pretty chilly around here not to bad but figured it would be just right for them if I’d change cycle

1 Like

Its how I run mine. Too hot in the day, too cold at night to run it on nature’s time. Just be sure your room is blacked out. Light leaks will cause problems

Ok thank you I’ll make sure it is completely blacked out

I have 2 that are in the 4th week flower stage I want to trim fan leaves and lower sucker’s but not sure if it’s ok this far along without harming them

From what I’ve read its usually wise to wait til the 3rd week in flower to trim and 6th week for any final trimming. Then let it finish out

Ok so you saying that I should wait till the 6th week now since I’ve passed the 3rd week

What I’m trying to say is. You can trim after you give her enough time to get into flower and the stretch bc she will be stressed enough during this period. Usually takes 3 weeks. After that feel free to trim whenever. But the cut off would be around week 6.