Granddaddy Purple At 7 weeks

I was wondering about these 2 plants. Both started on the same day. Should I trim some of the fan leaves off of the bushy one

2 Likes

If they not blocking any flower sights then leave them… just my opinion

1 Like

I’d be more concerned about getting em in bigger pots (if that’s in their future) than removing leaves. More benefit in having those healthy green broad leaves to absorb light and make energy imo

2 Likes

I always use 5 gallon bucket’s. I had plants growing in them. First time I tried a second crop and they needed a pot. I guess I could have gone out and bought some but I had these pots. I thought I would try them. I’ve seen people here using small pots. Your right with the bigger pot. I’ll have to see how this works out.

1 Like

Happy Cake Day :birthday::birthday::blush::v:

5-gal cloth, good ones, work real well.

1 Like

I’ll have to look into them.I’ve never tried them. Don’t know about trying to transplant now. Maybe next grow.
Thanks

Advantage yield now. Get bag, mix soil blend fill bag, 80% full. SIZE position planter yielding transplant.
Yes, easire to do if using dixie cups, but your plants can be repotted. MY method, size receiving planter with donor planter. WET doner fully (aurguementative), VULCAN finger spread on plant getting new home (donor), get close to recieving hole (preformened now), INVERT with gravitational assistance (easire to push out of dixie cup, target hole and drop. Mounding base of plant. AT the least, do one and learn process and difference in grow. Bags easily recieve pipe cleaners when training plant (LST).

Fingers spread on opposite sides of stalk (not visible)

Practice and become proficient. Lost growth will be recovered with better growth.
Good luck, keep us posted.

Bottoms cut off last two plants pictured. Containers supporting watering floddings.
Harvested bottom pictured plant yesterday. Notice tie straps grew into plant, probably not good for plant.
Forum thread by (Profile - Treasurestoy - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum) clone speakers.
Search forum thread clones, clones and more clones, June 21

2 Likes

If the plants were in a Dixie cup I wouldn’t have a problem. They are in 3 gallon pots! I could probably place them in a bigger pot and cut the old one off. At this point they are staying where they are. No way can I just pop them out and repot.