Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

Pretty sure u can. Just veg it indefinitely and pop clones off her as she gets bigger. Voilin

No help on the first question.

Hows it going over here? Nothin in YOUR flower room? Thats a downright travesty

2 Likes

Absolutely. Not sure how many generations you can go though. But once or twice should be fine.

1 Like

That will change in about 2hrs. Moving White Widow in today, and GG next week

2 Likes

I use certo many times it works as a mask it coats your stomach witha jelly like layer and you get the clean test from a shit load of ingested water …you gotta pee pee pee till it’s clear and your gonna give them strait water and the certo just dosent allow the metabolites from your bladder pass into the pure water … after you pass the certo you pee dirty easier but you can pass sometimes with just strait water… so I’d say no your tolerance won’t go down
You dont actually pass the test your giving them water and comes back as an inconclusive

2 Likes

California Dream

Gorilla Glue

White Widow clones

10 Likes

Hey, where’d you get the neoprene collars?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TD99ZHD?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

4 Likes

White Widow day 6 of flower

Gorilla Glue day 1

10 Likes

Before I saw it was a before and after my eyes about popped out my head lol… I was thinking @Grandaddy013 forgot he had plants that thing was like 3 feet over the screen… then you committed the crime of domestic violence and knocked her OUT COLD lol jk… isn’t it great having confidence in what you can do instead of waving it every inch it grows wich is sontedious… yes it might be a lil more organized but its definitely not nessecaey… have you grown any plants without a screen bro?

5 Likes

The first set I grew was without a screen

2 Likes

I can’t imagine pinching that stalk on that GG to make it bend. Awesome job as usual! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

These girls got a little out of hand, so I had to whip em into shape

4 Likes

Might be dead today. I hope not. I’ve had them look really bad before, and look great the next day.

2 Likes

Had to use the channel locks on a few of them.

4 Likes

Actually, I’ve used needle nose pliers but found out the hard way, there’s only so much pressure they’ll take before turning the stem into mush… :joy:

4 Likes

I used a set of gas pliers on my current grow (GDP) and 6 weeks later had to wrap every one with black tape to protect the pith.

2 Likes

I use a pair of scissors on thick diameters plants … not the blades but I use the handles there pretty broad compared to needle nose which I’ve also used… but the handle on the scissors gives you direct controll to the pressure with your squeeze just makes it a lil more comfortable… and less intrusive to the skin basicly use the scissors backward like this

I never have an issue when I take it this far … I’ve broke plenty being an insufficient squeeze from bare fingers

5 Likes

And just what is pith?

Inside structure of the plant. I was being lazy lol.

I was doing some LST on the plant I used pliars on and some of the lower branches were starting to sag. I looked at the spot and they never really healed so wrapped in electrical tape.

2 Likes

When I bent these over, I rubbed a little Clonex on them and wrapped some duct tape around the wound

6 Likes