5 Likes

Now that just looks down right edible!! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Monkey Dust

10 Likes

@peachfuzz @BigDaddyCain @Holmes @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410

DILLY DILLY

15 Likes

Hell man, roll one, and lets burn it down!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

2 Likes

You have those magical homemade nutrients working double time lol

3 Likes

That’s some danm :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: right there…
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::metal::metal::metal:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want to thank you for directing me there. That’s some good stuff. I reccomend it to everyone.

4 Likes

Looks awsome

2 Likes

How much Epsom salts are you using?

@fano_man here it is

Whoa 1800 posts ima get started in an hour or 2

3 Likes

Jesus bro those purple monsters tho I been missing looking at your big beautiful women (bbw) yea I said it tight work brother I’m striking back up…again …spidermites whipped me into a believer

2 Likes

Beautiful just beautiful

3 Likes

I remember when your fixture took a plunge and landed and STAYed on top if your 3rd scrog burnt the hell outta her :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

What’s were your first 2 you grew was it a blue dream if I remember right and … a gdp or gsc? I remember the third was same as first as a clone… how did the clone in the scrog compared to the mothers finished product

1 Like

First 2 were White Widow. Then Gold Leaf, Trainwreck, Berry Bomb, GSC, Puff Puff Pass out, etc. Clones produced well, until I messed up and let 2 sets of clones die. There is NOTHING in the flower room now, but that will change tomorrow.

4 Likes

Question for anyone who knows;

If Certo will make you pass a drug test, will it also lower your tolerance level?

@peachfuzz can I make a mother plant from a clone?

1 Like