Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

Well that my buddy depends on how much air roots you have as long as you left at least 3in of space between the net pots and the water lvl you will be good for like 24 hr befor you need to take them out of water let them breath for like 20-40 min then put them back and do the same every 4-5 hr so they don’t drown

3 Likes

Or I could hook up one of my generators. Just need more drop cords. What all should I hook to the generators?

1 Like

Lights fans and air pump the basic stuff

1 Like

I ain’t too worried about the lights, unless they don’t have it on by tomorrow. Or will it hurt?

1 Like

Fans and air pumps…
Also a 5 to 6 inch air gap will also help them not to drown…
Hopefully you get your power back soon…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Still no power. I have
4- air pumps
5- water pumps
3- fans
2-water chillers
1- dehumidifier
All on one generator.
Waiting for my son to get home to help me move my big generator so I can hook up lights.

7 Likes

Yep no electric sucks I’ve had to do that before but I’m not as big as you are lol I don’t have the space.

2 Likes

Fortunately, I had bought a pallet of generators and welders to re-sell. I think I’ll keep these 2 generators.

7 Likes

@Holmes Not sorry

2 Likes

You must be talkin’ bout the game, HELL, we used to it by now :rofl:. Still lowest avg.yds. all season…if your looking for a moral victory LMAO!

1 Like

Playing with my new press today

7.68g of gooey goodness

11 Likes

@peachfuzz what’s this

Leaves pointing straight up and curled

7 Likes

Are they cold or is the water really cold…? :thinking:

4 Likes

It did get a little cool, but I was thinking maybe this

The whole plant is doing it. Now some of the others are starting. It got down in the low 60’s to high 50’s at night before I plugged in my heater.

6 Likes

Only branch to do that?

2 Likes

Whole plant

1 Like

I have seen that look (the SC area) before on outdoor, or at least very similar! I had some leaves do that standing up straight with tips bent over on a plant indoor once and it was light stress! :thinking: Did any of the other SC spots on plant do the same thing?

1 Like

The rest are pretty much normal. One or two leaves sticking up.

2 Likes

I think maybe that cold res and cold room temps are what’s causing it…
Do you have a fan that blows more air in that direction…?
I wouldn’t think that the super cropping had anything to do with it… :thinking::+1:

2 Likes

Lower leaves don’t seem to be standing on end, tells me your light may be a little close. I would try raising and/or dimming it some.

3 Likes