Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

EXACTLY! The Weed Factory is chugging right along. Nice!

2 Likes

Agreed with the above. Lookin good :v:

2 Likes

@creekcaster this is my journal. Let’s see a picture of your system

2 Likes

Love how much these things take and still do there thing but better when tortured!! They look great!

3 Likes

Well… With your added pics I see yours is much more sophisticated than mine. :slightly_smiling_face:
Mine is simply a 7 gallon container with an aquarium bubbler to aerate.
When I change the water and nutes I just mix it up in another container and move the plant (with the lid) to the other. Because if that it creates a problem with trying to use the SCROG method.
Ive got a couple of ideas I’m gonna try once I cut this one down.
I’m also a homebrewer so I have a couple of pumps lying around I could use to transfer water out/in.
Another project!

4 Likes

You will continue to struggle without incorporating a reservoir. It can be done, just a lot more headache. If I can be of any assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

3 Likes

You can’t tell she went through a BDSM session.

10 Likes

Boys and girls, if you NEED glasses, put them on BEFORE topping.

8 Likes

Ok @peachfuzz what’s your thoughts on being ready

20200907_200320

7 Likes

WW and GG @3 1/2 weeks

9 Likes

Looks about there to me… :fire::fire::fire::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Grandaddy013 hay you still using the jacks 321 I’m starting my next grow in like a week with it was curious how you are liking it

5 Likes

I love it.

4 Likes

Is it tough to mix like does it clump up. Does not matter that’s what I’m use for my next grow :joy: but I do same dose from veg to flower but first 21 days of flip do I dose like normal but add the potassium booster stuff I think or do you change the 321 recipe at all sry super stoned so might have autocorrect going nuts :joy:. Thanks for answer my old stoned question.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

3 Likes

It shouldn’t if mixed in proper order and stirred well enough that each is dissolved before adding next. Warm water will help this happen faster if you need.

I think you’re asking about the monopotassium phosphate? If you get with crowd using it they will probably just call mkp. You can use it, or not. If you do the most popular recipe is usually referred to as greengene’s boost formula. It is a different recipe altogether. If you look him up on YouTube he has a few different videos discussing. You can certainly tinker with it if you want as well.

3 Likes

Cool ty @dbrn32 I know the video I think I have it saved on lab side he just doesn’t say if he changes the 321 recipe when he adds it or I’m to stoned and not fully paying attention :joy:

1 Like

And the order I have but I’m mixing for a 10 gal Rez so I was just going to mix them in separate 1 gal jugs and add that to the Rez they should mix fine when the pump turns on to recirculate the water. I just want to know if they desolve pretty easy

1 Like

I feel like they do. I know there are some differences in Epsom salts though.

1 Like

Mix part A first, then Epsom Salts, then part B. I put mine in a half gallon jar with water, and shake the shit out of it.
First 21days of flower;

2g per gallon of all 3 ( part A, B, and ES). Then 1.2g/gal of the MKP. On day 22, you go back to

3.6g/gal part A
2.4g/gal part B
1.2g/gal Epsom Salts.

Be sure to mix in correct order.

1. part A
  2. Epsom Salts
  3. part B
6 Likes

Don’t forget your homemade Terpinator

4 Likes