Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

The sad part is , now a days all’s the intruder has to say is BLM and they can rob you and rape your wife and you will be the one going to jail for shooting him…
The world is f&%led right now…
But trust and believe I will defend myself and my family and my neighbors and my neighborhood when it comes down to it…
Just be careful folks because that’s what they are pushing for… :+1:
Now the defender of truth and honesty and righteousness and family and god is the bad guy… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

If they came in and said that, all the more reason to fire.

2 Likes

ALLCLEAR ON THE LEFT ALL CLEAR ON THE RIGHT , ALL CLEAR ON THE FIRING LINE he said in a loud booming voice… then came…COMMENCE FIRING!
:grin:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz Sensei of slate, Guru of granite, Master of marble, and Sawyer of slick shit. Help save me from my evil ways. I was at HD the other day and saw 55gal totes. Then I started thinking…

2 Likes

Bigger Badder Better Buddier :roll_eyes: You where thinking B right?

2 Likes

I look at it this way…
In a 5 gallon bucket that can grow a tree…
Your roots only take up about 4 gallons of room and I’m using a 27 gallon tote and I only need 24 gallons of room for roots for 6 plants then theres plenty of room for the roots and water…
But hey…
Whatever your evil genius mind can think of…
Sky is the limit…
That’s just my math…
4 gallons minimum for roots of each plant in whatever size tote that will accommodate that…
I like to do five gallons of space per plant in tote…
Hopefully that makes sense… :grin::+1::wink:
I use 27 gallon totes for 6 plants , so if I go by my 4 gallon per plant minimum , I’m good…
If I went by my 5 gallon standard than I’m 3 gallons short of space…
But trust me I never have a problem with my roots not having enough room… :+1::wink:

6 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have a room a little over 200sq ft. Running 3 - 660w led lights,
3- water chillers, dehumidifier, air pumps, exhaust fan, etc. How large of a mini-split will I need to purchase?

1 Like

I would go with anything that will cover 400 sq feet …
But than again , I live in the devil’s tante… :hot_face::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::shushing_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

And how much is that (btu’s)

If its 200 sq feet your trying to cool off , I would get something that covers 400 sq feet…
Your equipment will work half as hard and if at some point you need a little extra cooling , you have it on hand…
They have those mr cool setups that are diy…
If you can run the electrical , and can work a screw gun , you can install one without an ac teck…

1 Like

Countryboy hasn’t been on in a year, and was in limited capacity before that. I wouldn’t expect an answer anytime soon. Never know though, he could have email alerts on.

You can find watt to btu conversion online. Once you have that you can probably find a tool to help you size air conditioner for space and load.

2 Likes

And you’re gonna want to know how many cubic feet of space you have as well.

4 Likes

@peachfuzz what’s the colloidal silver for?

2 Likes

Multiply sq ft by 8

2 Likes

If you want to make feminized seeds… :+1::wink:
You take a good strong female reg seed and spray it to self pollinate and it will seed out that branch and give you feminized seeds of that plant that was a cross of its self… :+1::wink:
I would not recommend this on feminized seeds…
This will lead to a hermi trait in the genetics…

6 Likes

Dammit my girls aren’t rdy yet the leaves :maple_leaf: are starting to turn purple so I’m thinking another 1-3 weeks until I start my flush I got some ambers like 4-5% I’m going for 40-50% so I’m thinking a few weeks and that last swell hasn’t happened yet what’s your thoughts @Grandaddy013 @peachfuzz I’ll get pics later when lights come on

4 Likes

That’s what you need to spray to force that branch to give you seeds. That’s what I used when I was growing outside lol

3 Likes

I’d be careful on the amber, it only took a few days for mine to go from just a few to 30-40% then to clear again… I was too late on one of mine…missed the window and is shows up in the high not lasting … just a thought

2 Likes

Moved the girls into the flower room last night. Supercropped and tied down. This morning, they were standing straight up, so I had to give them more bondage. I had forgotten to lower the lights, but lowered them this morning.
I only had 1 ILGM White Widow seed left from my original order, about 3yrs ago. I dropped in in a flowerpot, and watered. Never checked anything. Cut clones off, then rinsed roots off and put in hydro. The 4 plants in the front are the clones. The 2 in the back are ILGM Gorilla Glue.

Seeds I got elsewhere, were NEVER as bushy, and always finicky.

12 Likes

Looking good buddy looking good

:ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes