Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

I do the same 2-2-2-1.2 for first 21 days of flower.

Iā€™m assuming too much. Iā€™ve cut my nutes back, and things are looking up

2 Likes

Do you grow in totes?

Iā€™ve always used totes: they have so much more capacity for the footprint it seemed silly to run buckets. But thatā€™s me.

2 Likes

What size? Is your reservoir the same size? How many gallons of water do you figure on rez change?

Inquiring minds want to know

I just changed the rez this past Sunday. I normally wait 2 weeks, but tomorrow i plan to drain and fill using Florakleen for a few hours, then a normal change out. Plants are looking better. Still a few bad leaves, bit i think they were leftovers i didnā€™t get before. Maybe werequite as bad, but progressed.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 on my hlg320 drivers, how much power can i draw from the aux on the back side? Is it 24v?

I have some evaporator coils (i think thats what they are called) for a walk in cooler. Each one has 3 24v (dc) fans. I was thinking of installing them up high, blowing down, so i could hang panda film around my plants.

1 Like

I think theyā€™re 29 gallon and when filled hold around 18 gallons each times four. I used a 35 gallon drum as a rez as well so: around 100 gallons all up.

1 Like

Send me pic of driver labels, i donā€™t think they will run external load.

1 Like

Ok. I will get pics tomorrow evening

1 Like

See if you get power requirements of fans too, probably not hard to find someone that will run them.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 changedrez last night. Drained and refilled adding Florakleen. Ran approximately 3hrs. Drained refilled. 10ml AS Jackā€™s 20-40-60 plus homemade Terpinator. Added 20ml ph down.

PPM -715. Ph -5.86

@dbrn32 well little buddy, you were correct. I donā€™t have those kind of drivers. Must have read about them. Couldnā€™t find info on fans except they were 24v.

3 Likes

Hopefully that reset will do the job.

Your journal is one of the few I follow FYI.

4 Likes

I think I would stay away from trying to make thise work without having all of the electrical specs. If you wanted to do this could probably be accomplished with a few clip on fans.

2 Likes

Where is yours?

1 Like
2 Likes

Out of the lack of knowledge, i bought them at an auction thinking they were ac units and i could use them in my grow rooms. OBVIOUSLY i donā€™t know diddly squat about ac units. Oh well, they will make good scrap.

I was going to make a curtain around my plants from light down to nets. Do my fans have to be above, blowing down, or can i put them under the plants?

1 Like

@peachfuzz when cutting clones, do you take them from the bottom of the plant, or the top? Or does it matter?

1 Like

As is PAINFULLY obvious, i start out on a project without really knowing what Iā€™m doing.
If i make my panda film curtains to enclose right around my nets, from the nets to the lights, in my feeble mind i will be containing my light and will get better results. Is this the case, or would i be wasting my time?

1 Like

I do that with 1" styrofoam panels that they sell at homedepoā€¦
Its white on one side and has a silver reflective side to it on the other and they come in 4ā€™x8ā€™ sheets so they can be cut to any size and than i just hang them from the ceiling with string so that i can move them out of my way at any timeā€¦
And i take my clones from the topā€¦
The one thing that i started doing with my clones and its made cloning so much easier is ā€¦
I leave my clones as long as possible instead of cutting them down to 5 inches or something like thatā€¦
I leave them as long as possible and that allows more surface area for rootsā€¦
100% success rateā€¦ :+1:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes