Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

Some of the same ones I’ve run before with no problems mixing 3.6 - 2.4 - 1.2 for 40gallons. Hell i did 3 runs with no problems and never checked anything. Thought i had it down. Boy was i WRONG

2 Likes

Yeah; I can only count two grows I’ve done that came off without a hitch.

Semper Gumby: always flexible. :smiley:

2 Likes

This one is G13. The website says it likes nutrients, as in a lot

2 Likes

How well developed are the roots?

2 Likes

Roots are fine. Changed rez last night.
PPP -530
Ph- 5.99

1 Like

Cut my clones and started thinning out the middle. Bud sites stacking up very nicely. If i can get this shit under control, i think this will be my best batch ever.

1 Like

I wondered about a root issue after having one plant last year that looked very similar to your issue, grown in coco and Autopots that did not develop a large root mass in the medium. Ended up taking the whole plant for concentrate.

3 Likes

Don’t you use Jack’s in hydro?
If so, what are your numbers for PPM and Ph?

I do, with silica. My base water is 130 ppm, with nutes added I’m at around 1,000 ppm in veg, 1,100 or so in flower with a PH of 5.8 to 6.0 (I do everything at that PH). I don’t water to runoff (Autopots) and haven’t flushed for the last two grows. Plants produce a green canopy all the way to harvest and my last four plants ran between 8 and 11 oz. of flower per plant. My yield numbers are a bit lower due to (I believe) the fact I’m at 7,100 feet elevation.

4 Likes

My tap water is

PPM - 85
Ph -6.86

I was looking back at records from previous grows. Doing the 3.6. 2.4. 1.2 of Jack’s figuring 40 gallons of water, I was running around 800. Last night I did 3 2 1 for 15 gallons.

In post 2275, middle picture, you can see the one on the back left is not affected as bad. I don’t understand why.

1 Like

Maybe do a wash-down of one of your plant’s root mass with a very mild peroxide; see if it perks up.

I’m just spitballing now.

1 Like

Can’t. They are tied down on the net. Can’t get to them.

1 Like

How about at next rez change to run some Sledgehammer or the Florakleen for a few hours then change back out to your nutrient solution?

1 Like

Ok. I have some Florakleen

Have you ever tried using LKB in conjunction with Jack’s? Just wondering if it might make the buds a little bigger.

I do a modified Jack’s program for 3 weeks at the flip: 2-2-2-1.2 with the 1.2 being MKP (Monopotassium Phosphate). At plus 3 weeks I resume 3-2-1. I don’t see why LKB would be any different as it’s a big P, K jolt. I did like the results:

10 Likes

Nice centerpiece!!!

2 Likes

Definitely a nitrogen issue

1 Like

It’s nitrogen. Nitrogen starts from the outside edge of leaf potassium on other hand starts in center of leaf and works it’s way out also if the center is soft and pliable that’s another way to ck soft is nitrogen, brittle is potassium,

4 Likes

Too much, or too little?