Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

Sorry I’m late man, but I would agree on both accounts! I can see the purple pretty good! These hybrids can be a little weird sometime… :thinking:???
Pretty nice looking buds there bud!

4 Likes

@peachfuzz this is the GG at 70days. Really has swelled. Drinking 5gal of water a day. How much longer?

14 Likes

A thing of beauty :heart_eyes:
Pretty close…
Still got some young pistols on them…
Lookin like :fire::fire::fire: tho… :+1:
I would give them another week or 2… :man_shrugging::grin::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Should I change the rez, or just keep adding water?

4 Likes

Do you just run plain water or do you use that finish product from Jacks.

I’ve got about 2 weeks left. Just curious as to whether or not you’ve tried the finish product?

2 Likes

I ran the Jacks finish and then flushed as well. Didn’t hurt anything from what I could tell

2 Likes

Don’t know about the finishing product

2 Likes

I’m adding 5gal of water a day, but ppms are staying around 1100

2 Likes

Then the plants might be locked out I would do a quick 3 day flush then add nuits after. You have like fuzzy said about 2 weeks left

2 Likes

Chopped them last night. I believe my best to date. The darker ones are going to be some serious couch lock.

@peachfuzz @BigDaddyCain

13 Likes

Oh wow brother, that’s awesome! Glad for ya! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lookin like some serious :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Phenomenal looking buds as always @Grandaddy013 @spyonyou I’ve considered grabbing jacks finish myself. On the fence still.

2 Likes

No. I just switched back to 321 because PH kept dropping even after I had the PPM’s up twice as much as called for. Am def curious to see if anybody has had this issue?

9 Likes

Looking for pointers on making vape juice from wax
@anybody

Those are some serious looking chunks GD! Sweet baby jesus….

Best looking GG ive seen in… probably EVER. Was ur WW from clone? Like same exact genetics as the last couple runs?

3 Likes

Look up the “Concentrates Blog”. There’s a discussion there.

2 Likes

I believe they were from seed. My clones didn’t root

Hey @Grandaddy013 how do you go about flushing?

Do you do a 2-4 day flush with plain PH water or do you just chop without doing any flush?