Grandaddy purple not growing like past grow with gg4

So I really dont know what is going on. This is my first try at grandaddy purple. I have previously grown 2 gg4 plants first had issues that were helped on here. Second got 10 or so ounces. I am just starting week 2 and doesnt seem like plant is doing well. Is it just in my head, is it the strain, or another factor?

1 Like

Im actually growing gg4 rn just started second week my plants bigger but not by much i know some seeds just take off outa no where

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s for sure small for two weeks, but it’s healthy. As long as it’s in good soil, and not over watered, you’ll just have to wait it out. You’ll wake up some day, and it’ll have taken off.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys. I just got worried I guess. And @Colt451 heres a picture of my last gg4 grow.

4 Likes

Good news guys penelope is doing alot better. Today is exactly 2 weeks

1 Like

Little over 3 weeks on penelope. Looks healthy but just isnt growing like the gg4 is that normal depending on the strain?

Hello guys question. Is this leaf spot disease?

Its normal to get a few spots like that on the lower leaves. It could be anything from a nute splash to water that splashed on the leaf then burned it slightly with lights on. Just watch and see if it speads. Penelope is looking great. Happy growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply @ChittyChittyBangin. Btw this is what she looks like now a 4 weeks although I just noticed something might be eating a leaf if you look close.

2 Likes

You can veg gdp 8 weeks. Don’t expect 10oz though it’s a moderate yielder.

2 Likes

@Dman72 ive got 3 gdps in veg now. Heres all my girls at 4 weeks

2 Likes

Oh thanks for that info @Bluntsmoke. Yeah definitly not as big as gg4 at 4 weeks I went to flower at 5.

And nice looking plants @ChittyChittyBangin like your set up too! This is a whole different grow experience but I like it. Learning is never bad and hopefully will get good smoke never had it but it was rated high on the list.

1 Like