Grandaddy Purple Harvest

Springfield ey, I sure wish there was a dispensary around to hold until the crop comes in

2 Likes

If your good with a road trip and have your Missouri card you could go to Oklahoma to the dispensaries. They accept out of state cards. @Cheeser

1 Like

Arkansas only charges 50 dollars for out of state med card. Ok is 100, but OK has more dispensaries set up so far.
You have to go thru the application process with both and wait for your temporary card before you can buy product.

2 Likes

@Cheeser There is bro.

After this grow I will have all I am allowed, 12 Oz’s might even need to dump a bit of my last grow out,hmmm hate doing that but I will have aprox, 16 oz the first of the yr so need to rid myself of some P. K.,it is amazing but the SS & GDP are my gig,so if I hmmmmtrash an oz or 2 of it wont hurt me none, hmmmm

@Cheeser @Spiney_norman

The plant up front on left and the far back right are kush,had the starts before I knew I prefer the ss & gdp,starting some skunk1 from Canada seed 01/01/20 so will have to look at another dump,hmmmm later,hmmmm way before any dispensaries have any good stuff if you know what I mean MO’s ,sorry I am old,old school also,don’t beleive in MJ laws, never have until I became legal,LOL Hope you Mo. boy’s know what this old Hillbilly is jabbering about.

Hate throwing perfectly good cured smoke out to the compost.

2 Likes

@Cheeser Sorry I will repost this below,accidentally deleted this instead of my last one,had a pic with pill bottle,name & address,ooops and freaked out and it wouldn’t let me edit,said was to long of a time,just a few mins but I was on an old post from earlier so will repost below.

Thanks Bro. I will taste them in about 3 months,lol they have 2 weeks left as of last Monday,I am shooting for the 31st or 1st,Happy New Year,who was it looking for a Mo. dispensary??? Do you Know, I saw it above somewhere but can’t find it,I think you were complaining about it,just curious,did you say you are in KC?

Went into my garden this morning to find 4 more Super Skunk kolas upside down from the weight,had to tie them to the ceiling… :sunglasses: just love hating that prob.

1 Like

I personally can’t wait until there is a lab around to test,this crap is kick butt and I would like to know how everything is, going to start breeding for my own S1 seeds also first of the year,will be starting 2 15 gal super soil scrogs (Maui Waui) and breed on some of these Sk1’s I got from canada, got 10 nice looking reg. Seeds from a grower out there,looking for old school skunk to breed and bring back.

1 Like

Why not make edibles out of it instead of tossing? Butter or tincture?

2 Likes

Agree with @Midwestnewbie , I would just make some canna oil with the excess.
And besides the law allows them to inspect the grow room for compliance…
They have no right to go anywhere else in the house to check your current supply.
Even when they inspect the grow room they have to follow the path you direct.

3 Likes

@Spiney_norman @Midwestnewbie Sorry to disappoint but the only way I eat MJ is raw straight off the plant, I store it in my deep freeze but it weighs 3 times as much,LOL, I also smoke it and have since 74 along with growing but it was outdoor in the boonies,I am not worried about the law,LOL was just making some statements for folks to take as they want.

3 Likes

Hey no worries,
Never ate raw weed before. Suppose its a good source of CBD

2 Likes

Mostly the THCA that does it,super energizer, just drop a small popcorn into your smoothie blender with lots of berries, I also put organic greens, shredded carrots, fish colagen, stevia & this & that sometimes, has all the medical benifits plus tons,got rid of 2 major disorders I had, carpal tunel & IBS, boy you talk about IBS, fixed it within weeks, had it for years, and before that my life was contipation,now all is perfect there and I did nothing else, the Medical society had nothing for either of those problems so I looked into this becasuse I drink the green smoothies so just drop a bud in there,I used to do more but the energy level is to much for me, I am ADHD so I have to watch sugar, caffeine,etc…

Im gonna try it out.

1 Like

Make sure it is fresh or fresh frozen tho,LOL I thought I would try and nice big nug that was cured,by me, and I was stoned for 10 plus hours,LOL. it wasn’t like to stoned but I don’t like feeing the same way like that for so long,also why I don’t eat to much fresh,the energy, also I am a smoothie making machine,LOL you will see a difference within the firs week, you fist smoothie will give you energy but medically like I had within weeks, it also has a lot of fixes like that that I don ;t have and figure since I am almost 60 I might not have those problems if I stay with this. Also all the cancer fighting agents are in my body,the only diff. Between thca & thc is the carboxyl on the chain,heat removes moisture and the acid leaves with the moisture hence thc, the acid keeps the thc from crossing the blood as mj cures correctly a little of the thca turns as it degrades and that is why you can get high off of correctly cured MJ, but that would be a waste if you were wanting to get high/stoned but for an all day mild high it would work,just not for me, I still have to work and I can’t make quick decisions when stoned, I get confused,think it is age because I was stoned on MJ since 74 minus some years, held a TS for Gov. so even tho back then there was no drug testing I felt an obligation to try not to be stoned on the of protecting our secrets from foreign powers. LOL

The acid keeps the thc molecule from entering the cb1 in you brain,that is where it enters to give you psyche and it is to big to fit, I have also read tho that it can’t cross over a blood barrier to enter,I for one believe the later.

Oh and another thing,LOL the real reason I started this years ago is I had been totally inflammed for 10 plus years and had to stop taking the meds because of kidneys so went to this and boom,within 6 months zero inflamation that know of and lb’s strated dropping,I will post today pic & 50 year old pic,260 plus to 185 (my military body) in less then 6 mo. The Dr. Thought I had cancer or somehting and told me that is unhealthy LOL but hmmmmm… I feel so good,no more meds doc,now I use active in the even to battle insomnia/anxiety and no I am not one of the unfortunate soldiers that get 30 joint a month in a cig ration can from the gov. Every month,less then 50 of them left now,most are dying off,such a shame,agent orange was the most stupid thing our gov. Did to those boy’s. Have a great eve and get smoothed out man.

Superfood

2 Likes

I am starting a petition to the state to amend the law and to try and establish a different drug test for thc/thca so folks can use this and still hold a job. It still has all the cure in it,just no pain relief unless it is from inflammation.

2 Likes

Hey @acort, yeh it was me looking for dispensary, I’m in kc, not shit around here

1 Like

Your buds blow me away

1 Like

Gotcha @acort, ozarks? Daughter lives in Camdenton

2 Likes

Lets have coffee @Cheeser when you are down this way and trade bull.

2 Likes

Where are you located??? I am in MA and we can have 6 plants per person in the house and no cap on quantity produced. I only have 5 right now but will have 18 starting around March in tent move outside in May/June.

1 Like