Grandaddy Purple Harvest

Mostly the THCA that does it,super energizer, just drop a small popcorn into your smoothie blender with lots of berries, I also put organic greens, shredded carrots, fish colagen, stevia & this & that sometimes, has all the medical benifits plus tons,got rid of 2 major disorders I had, carpal tunel & IBS, boy you talk about IBS, fixed it within weeks, had it for years, and before that my life was contipation,now all is perfect there and I did nothing else, the Medical society had nothing for either of those problems so I looked into this becasuse I drink the green smoothies so just drop a bud in there,I used to do more but the energy level is to much for me, I am ADHD so I have to watch sugar, caffeine,etc…

Im gonna try it out.

1 Like

Make sure it is fresh or fresh frozen tho,LOL I thought I would try and nice big nug that was cured,by me, and I was stoned for 10 plus hours,LOL. it wasn’t like to stoned but I don’t like feeing the same way like that for so long,also why I don’t eat to much fresh,the energy, also I am a smoothie making machine,LOL you will see a difference within the firs week, you fist smoothie will give you energy but medically like I had within weeks, it also has a lot of fixes like that that I don ;t have and figure since I am almost 60 I might not have those problems if I stay with this. Also all the cancer fighting agents are in my body,the only diff. Between thca & thc is the carboxyl on the chain,heat removes moisture and the acid leaves with the moisture hence thc, the acid keeps the thc from crossing the blood as mj cures correctly a little of the thca turns as it degrades and that is why you can get high off of correctly cured MJ, but that would be a waste if you were wanting to get high/stoned but for an all day mild high it would work,just not for me, I still have to work and I can’t make quick decisions when stoned, I get confused,think it is age because I was stoned on MJ since 74 minus some years, held a TS for Gov. so even tho back then there was no drug testing I felt an obligation to try not to be stoned on the of protecting our secrets from foreign powers. LOL

The acid keeps the thc molecule from entering the cb1 in you brain,that is where it enters to give you psyche and it is to big to fit, I have also read tho that it can’t cross over a blood barrier to enter,I for one believe the later.

Oh and another thing,LOL the real reason I started this years ago is I had been totally inflammed for 10 plus years and had to stop taking the meds because of kidneys so went to this and boom,within 6 months zero inflamation that know of and lb’s strated dropping,I will post today pic & 50 year old pic,260 plus to 185 (my military body) in less then 6 mo. The Dr. Thought I had cancer or somehting and told me that is unhealthy LOL but hmmmmm… I feel so good,no more meds doc,now I use active in the even to battle insomnia/anxiety and no I am not one of the unfortunate soldiers that get 30 joint a month in a cig ration can from the gov. Every month,less then 50 of them left now,most are dying off,such a shame,agent orange was the most stupid thing our gov. Did to those boy’s. Have a great eve and get smoothed out man.

Superfood

2 Likes

I am starting a petition to the state to amend the law and to try and establish a different drug test for thc/thca so folks can use this and still hold a job. It still has all the cure in it,just no pain relief unless it is from inflammation.

2 Likes

Hey @acort, yeh it was me looking for dispensary, I’m in kc, not shit around here

1 Like

Your buds blow me away

1 Like

Gotcha @acort, ozarks? Daughter lives in Camdenton

2 Likes

Lets have coffee @Cheeser when you are down this way and trade bull.

2 Likes

Where are you located??? I am in MA and we can have 6 plants per person in the house and no cap on quantity produced. I only have 5 right now but will have 18 starting around March in tent move outside in May/June.

1 Like

Love some old school skunk bud :sunglasses: You do a serious lollipop on your ladies, curiosity is getting me, may I ask about your gardening methods? They are picturesque :grin::+1:

1 Like

Be careful:

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/marijuana-in-massachusetts-whats-legal

6 plants/person and a max of 12 plants. 10oz in your home

1 Like

@DVM Hey Thumper, those are Super Skunk by ILGM thanks my gardening is all natural and the soil is super soil simular to what is found in a book you have to read,those really don’t look all that good because I was trying a different mix of amendments in my soil and was a bit needy. The method is called TLO True Living Organics by The Rev I was already growing natural but if you follow his soil recipe you will not regret it, never feed and grow in 2.5 - 3 gal pots just water and if you can you would need to make a little compost tea a couple times thru the grow,here is a pic of them hanging right now,chopped on 1/3 3rd crop and one right behind, running 6 plants every 9 weeks I am in Mo. and can have 6 veg 6 flwr 6 clones but now I am just starting 6 skunk 1 seeds to breed with. I am allowed up to 12 oz on hand.

Just chopped 1/3

New seedlings Skunk 1 for breeding set in soil as seed on 1/3 also

4 Likes

@acort Thanks for the reply! Been busy told my lying, cheating boss to get bent. Found a new Job flipped back to a day Walker, my body is not liking the transaction. I am going to read up on the method above, any links for a good read? Never mind found it :wink::+1: The name sounded firmilliar :wink: Skunk mag!

1 Like

Great job.

1 Like

I’ve found that when using my soil PH probe that my Ph will be different at various depths and that how much moisture is in the soil will affect the reading.
I don’t check it right after I water but wait a day or two so the soil dries a bit. When it’s too wet like just being watered or when it’s too dry like just before watering the readings aren’t going to be accurate. When moisture reading is between 4 and 8 on my meter that is the sweet spot.
So when inserting 3” it is around 6.8
At 6” around 6.5
At 9” around 6.2 and all those are fine for me as that is between 6 and 7 and different root zones of soil will provide one thing and another zone another.

Just sharing my experience using soil probes over the last year running all organic grow. I don’t water to run off nor adjust my Ph of my RO water nor teas etc. the critters and the plant roots will adjust things as needed.

Not sure what soil meter you are using but I have 3 different ones and this one is my go to and is spot on and I have 2 of them just in case I wanna verify things.

Here is a link to a write up I did about a year ago explaining as I understood things back then as to how they work etc.

Always learning more as I go and thinking changes but for the most part this is still accurate for me.

1 Like

Nice,I actually quit using my soil ph meter, I don’t even ph my soil any longer since I am on the Rev’s 2.0 version of soil,it will just mess you up,my plants I am getting ready to put on here for the seed grow above,haven’t had any time lately so have just been taking pics every week in,just initiated flower Sunday at 6 weeks,will post later today I hope,been really busy at work.

1 Like

Hey there @acort
Are you still lurking around here?
Was curious to know how the Grandaddy Purple worked for your Insomnia?
I started some for my wife for the same issue.

Grand Daddy Purple, week 9, and is showing no sign of purple whatsoever, plant looks very good just no purple. Seeds from ILGM. is that normal for genetics purple seed not to purple before harvest?

You need colder temps at night (lights out) to produce purple color. Sometimes genetics are just not there even in strains that are bred for colors. But if you are to get the purples you need colder nighttime temps.