Grandaddy Purple @108 days

Well guy’s and Girl’s, I’m finally done with GDP. The beginning I had 3 5 gallon fabric pots the first 2, were hermi and a male so I pulled out quickly wiped down tent. So I have a very nice female she’s eating and I’m feeding her. So I went up on bloom to 10 ml, Bud candy also 10 ml, every thing was looking good. I’ve been glassing a lot small buds we’re getting big. So I rolled with that. What I couldn’t see were they were going looks like seeds. Dam wasting all this time, nutrients and ending up with this s**t all this time, I let her finish up turned lights off. What gets me trying to finish her but she still had some clear pistols and about 90% done I don’t know what else to do. All this time I wasted on what little bit of knowledge I know. From you tube, reading a lot. I am limited to advanced knowledge. I ordered blue berry autos. I have to have my pain management cannabis. I was in the service for 30 years enjoyed every minute. I was always working different countries. Anyway I injured my back in a Syria hostile environment. Hit a morphine pin finished job 4 surgery’s and 1 neck surgery I was disabled, anyway I’ve tried pain clinic didn’t want to get addicted so I was learning how to grow my own medicine and it worked now that’s all I need. So enough of me!!! I’m going too try my luck with blueberries autos I know I will need some help if someone would mentor me I would be grateful. Thank you ilgm

forum, I will be back but honestly will need help. Pain management is my only hope so I’m going to grow again gotta clean tent throughly and take a break I should have medicine until I need to grow again

6 Likes

Some fat buds you got there I hope they help with your issues.

5 Likes

Looking at your pics I am wondering about your grow setup.
Those colas look like they were grown under very intense lighting. Some foxtailing and shapes indicate too much light. While cannabis is a light hog, it can be overdone which makes getting a mature bud harder. I find GDP pretty easy to grow and usually a fast finisher 7 or 8 weeks is typical flowering times for the ones I have grown. Just harvested two last week after 8 weeks flower. No white pistils and all cloudy trichomes.

2 Likes

Hi, perhaps cut off some bud and give her a try, see if you can harvest now/very soon.

2 Likes

@Spiney_norman , the light is setup 12” from colos the first time every thing was finishing up smaller buds. I starved them once trying to get colos to finish, this time Wednesday was water now trichomes are cloudy some amber but the colos are finished I checked this morning, I’ve read where people use paper bags, I’m using a air conditioner @60 degrees. I’ll chop down tomorrow they are good and sticky. Tired of wasting time and money of female seeds and I have a s**r load of seeds purple kush female not touching that crap until I have time too waste 2 months to see if they are hermits or males and along 4 seeds didn’t germinate and support sent a new order. So I’m going with autos next grow got to clean tent really good before I grow. With autos at least I’m going too have some medicine

3 Likes

Next time try photo period. They give you more time to fix malfunctions. They are not as persnickity as autos. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes