GrandšŸ‡ Jane Grows

@Storm @Growingforothers

Fun items on their way!

3 Likes

@borialis Every time you like a post in this journal it brings back so many great memories! Thank you for being here!

4 Likes

Thanks I like to see what people have done and sometimes that is CPR for old threads. Also all the grandma bunny jokes were fun!

6 Likes

I went through a growerā€™s 2000+ entry journal a while ago. It really allowed me to see their personality and the ups and downs a grower goes through. I follow quite a few growers but sometimes I randomly pick a long one out of the blue and take a couple of weeks to read through it. I love grow journals!

I pick up so many new ideas.

15 Likes

Sometimes I feel like Iā€™m being a sneak by reading threads without an invite, but they are out there in the space and I love the knowledge. Sometimes I find myself commenting on threads years old :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what theyā€™re for :joy: I think Iā€™ve invited only a handful of people over to my journal, and only because they asked where to find it. I donā€™t do much meaningful over there, mostly make notes about what Iā€™m growing so when I inevitably lose my plant tags I have any idea whatā€™s happening.

Iā€™ve got a Runtz clone in my office without a tag. 2 Acapulco Gold x Sour Cherry Mids in my bathroom, a Mob Boss in my grow tent, un-labeled alongside an un-labeled Frosted Jungle.

If you can find journals from @MAXHeadRoom youā€™re in for a real treat. Heā€™s no longer with us, and sometimes itā€™s hard to read knowing that, but he was a great dude with so much knowledge and great techniques that were easy to understand. I try hard to learn from how he communicated with people.

6 Likes

Thanks @Graysin Iā€™ll search that tag when I get home today. You have piqued my interest. Sad when we lose knowledgeable cultivators. We have to hope someone locked that info away and is spreading it tidbit by tidbit throughout the forum. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Hey Jane i sent you a dm on ig just get back to me when ever lol

2 Likes

@LiesGrows Weird. IG is giving me a no internet connection error right now.

Mail call was successful.

4 Likes

Ty for mail call @JaneQP . You are entirely too kind. Gonna fill tent back up just because nowā€¦lol.

4 Likes

@Storm i know you grow for others that need your help. Just let them know Bunny Jane appreciates their service.

5 Likes

Its gonna be CAKE TIME!!! Sugar free yellow with sugar free choco icing. 2/3 cup pure olive infused with gelato/cream&cheese. 1.5 oz in 1 1/3 cup infusion. Ate just 2 tblspn yesterday at 2 pm. At 8 pm I rolled off the couch confused as to why it was dark outā€¦lol. great napā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

9 Likes

I need to start making edibles more often last batch of brownies i made had me stoned for 2 days straight lol

7 Likes

I do a whole sugarfree. Eat on it a week or so. I make a lot of gummies also.

7 Likes

Night everyone.

11 Likes

Oh! God! That looks delicious, if only there was a way to share.

3 Likes

ooooh! Yum-eeeee!!!

3 Likes

Graysin sent me some I believe It was cherry gummys and some CBD mix gummys. Idk about getting a buzz or feeling anything from them but the cherry one tasted super super good. If it will get ya high Iā€™d be in big trouble because I could have kept eating them as they had a super super good taste to it. Not like a fake cherry taste. Was shower good. Jaydawg from ilgm sent a big ass homemade Tootsie roll and it was super good taste also he grew some purple punch that knocked me clean on my ass also speaking of I have some of these beans I should drop some and hope for the best.

6 Likes

Some people just donā€™t get the same effects from edibles. Itā€™s rare but it can happen. Something genetic :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Thank god I can get a buzz off edibles. I can smell ants, cilantro tastes like soap, Iā€™m a leftyā€¦ genetic ā€œabnormalitiesā€ seem to be my thing.

6 Likes