GrandšŸ‡ Jane Grows

@Blackmoon He owned Bethlehem cave and based on air displacement measurements it is believed to be connected to another much larger cave system.

2 Likes

Itā€™s near Ashville the capital city I believe of NC could be wrong @SmokeyMtnHighs
Where are you situated?

1 Like

I watched a documentary about Crazy Horse Monument - I would love to visit!
Itā€™d be cool to visit Devils Knob? I thinkā€¦?
Where all the UFOs landed back in the 70s! LOL!
Played that funky music, jumped in the ship and left with a bunch of ā€œvolunteersā€ !

Iā€™d go in a heartbeat!!
Wait! Let me go get my seeds!

2 Likes

Anyway better not jam up @JaneQP journal with unrelated geography topics.
Cool though.
Cheers

1 Like

Devilā€™s Tower! Too bad South Dakota isnā€™t legal. That keeps us from retiring there.

Never worry about jamming up my journal! Getting to know one another builds a stronger community.

5 Likes

Thank you I will look into it, im up here in mitten state :slight_smile: freezing cold here, hate it

3 Likes

Nice, I found seeds in some Sour space candy CBD that a friend bought at a head shop. Turns out they were autos and started flowering in 4 weeks. They grew fast and hearty!

2 Likes

LOL I grew up in a mitten State - SD. First job in ID. Now in CO. We just had our deep freeze and soon will come the blizzards all throughout February up until about Motherā€™s Day. I am trying to decide when to start dropping seeds so I can move them outside at the end of May. @TT are you going to grow outdoors this summer?

3 Likes

Nice info @Thumper. I will say these first two I popped seem to be very robust. Must have a lot of wild genetics in there that kept their ancestors alive.

2 Likes

Yes, im gonna try lol, but from what I heard , its gonna be a challenge lol, but im gonna give it a shot

2 Likes

Yep end of May can go out, let me know when you start, ill do the same

2 Likes

Will do! May is so hit or miss here from year to year. One year it actually snowed in June. I was thinking February but now leaning towards March to drop seeds. I am watching the two I dropped recently and will look at their progress and make a call. I am growing in the unused side yard next year and they will get brutal sun. Last yearā€™s outdoor grow was in partial shade. I have a few challenges to address so as not to burn them. I am growing in 5 gallon bags outdoors so if need be, I can easily move them. Just know you can use the Dr Earth and Langbeinite on your outdoor grow!

I need a Farmerā€™s Almanac!

3 Likes

I think outdoor i was gonna try 20 gallon and maybe make some raised beds. So some movable some not, see how they grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last summer I tried Brussel Sprouts, never got to harvest, now being here, I know what it was, spider mites took them over, never had them in my gardens, they must love Brussels lol. So Iā€™m gonna have to do some pre planning on bug control in these areas

3 Likes

I get hit every year outside with earwigs. They ate the sweet corn, the leaves on the sunflowers and squash and a butterfly bush. Spider Mites=4 letter words with adjectives!

Iā€™ll eventually post pictures of my spider mite tragedy from the veg tent. The plants are UGLY except one. I am trying to salvage three plants for clones but want to make sure they are mite free. Glad I am almost retired and have the time to care for them.

4 Likes

Hahahaha. I hear ya

2 Likes

You will love retirement. Sucks getting these bugs

2 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be so interesting watching you 0% THC Hemp grow! Amazing how deep the roots Got on a small seedling wow!

• Got 5 different CBD Strains, ill try This year!
  • Dance World
  • Medical Mass
  • Royal Higness
  • Painkiller XL
    And Royal Medic.

All photoā€™s, cant wait to get some of em popped when the VEG tent comes alter This week!

4 Likes

Nice. Hlg customer support is great to deal with if u have to. The only place Iā€™ve purchased from where there is no issues on fixing and issue that arises. Glasses r dope also I barely use them but they r sweet. I finally found both pairs I have here lol

4 Likes

We are thinkung of the spring here in northern IL. I have a nice garden setup 5 years old ,a wooden box for our weed. This year hope to get many seeds to have a couple or more plants growing. Got a late start due to rain and temps last year. In the ground in July everything was slow except the weed. So we will see. How it goes. It drives me nuts going downstairs each day looking at the 2 girls growing ok , looking for those other beans to pop up. Its a addicting thing. I must I must go look even sick as a dog I look. @MeEasy @Newt @Mr_Wormwood @Underthestairs @Pet_de_Chien Heck I dont eat until I check on them,temp,water,lights are all ok. I have lost enough to fungus gnats ,heat. Check I must. Wife thinks I Ć m fanaticly

6 Likes