Grand🐇 Jane Grows

You go girl!!! I dont have an insta pot :upside_down_face: im currently trying to find a large pressure cooker for sterilizing. No luck yet…

5 Likes

@JaneQP hey :wave: how’d it go

3 Likes

Gave the butter to my oldest and middle. Coconut oil in the fridge. I’ll have to wait on Tarazan and two children to tell me how it is!

11 Likes

I found mine at a hardware store. They usually have a good selection.

5 Likes

Im keeping my eye out for one lol

I bought this one… paid $109 at the local hardware store. I’ve seen them in the Goodwill too but usually missing the weight or the dial both of which you can order separately. I can all sorts of stuff with so it was a great investment.

4 Likes

Us too. We can the hell outta stuff :wink:
image (43)

Just kidding

On a more realistic note. I’m a prepper from way back

:v:t4:
Gary

13 Likes

Busy busy busy
Looks great
Especially the tinned possum in gravy lol :laughing:
Cheers :beers: :clap:

4 Likes

@JaneQP mail call.

1 Like

I’ll be home in 15 minutes and check how the cuttings arrived. I was trapped under a sleeping baby.

7 Likes

I have a ton of cuttings from @Storm. The Afghan which does not like cold, is in the saddest shape.

Everyone is in a sunny window above a heat vent. I have two tents, closet, lights, and a cloner to power up and get these cuttings rocking. Also need room for tomatoes, herbs and peppers for the vegetable garden and flowers for the front yard hell strip of lawn I am turning into a water wise garden.

9 Likes

Just a PSA.

Clover is toxic to cats. Think of your fur babies before using it as a cover crop.

5 Likes

Didnt know that clover toxic to cats

How are u going about the cloning with a cloner or just in soil or coco. If u have a cloner that’s all u need cloner and clonex solution only. Clonex gel I’m sure helps some but not needed I use it as in my mind when I snip the cut and dip in gel it seals the stem end from sucking up air pockets and causing any issues with the plant. So far I e had awesome success with the cloner and every clone I took always roots. U can make a cloner with a 5 gallon bucket or any container with a leak proof lid. A small pump and some hose the hose would be like ur manifold and u just drill small holes all around the hose so the strams shoot at where the plants r gonna be in the pot. Super easy to do not expensive and u may even have all to do a small. Uild now for urself.

2 Likes

Great idea @Mark0427
I may even give that a go some time.
Cheers

3 Likes

That’s how I first did my first cloner to try spent like 25 bucks in parts sat on the floor and started to cypher what I was gonna do was pretty simple. If u do it homemade ur gonna need to seal the opposite end of the hose with a cap of some sort to hold the pressure in line so it sprays out ur holes u make in the line. I used the half inch black line for like autopota or auto feed systems and heated it with a lighter where it was super soft but not melter and put a heavy weight on it and left it set a bit that fused the 2 sides together sealing the end and it worked great. If u do this and need any àssistance on getting the idea shoot me a message and I’ll help best I can

4 Likes

I have a 24 spot cloner but I am on a critical path to get my grow closet open so I can get it up and running. Two more walls to texture and paint which means another Home Depot run. Going to be a busy day.

I was considering some other options but this one is the fastest.

I like your plan for a cloner. Do you know of any good how to videos to make one? I am a visual learner.

7 Likes

Amazing how those little ones turn into 300 pounds of solid concrete when sleeping on your chest, isnt it? :smiling_face: best feeling ever.

3 Likes

So true! There is baby weight and baby sleeping weight!
@TransplantedFarmgirl

4 Likes

Here ya go

:v:t4:
Gary

11 Likes