Grand daddy purple week 4 flower

You the 2nd person I’ve run across who’s flowering at 4 wks. What about mine? Are they ready? I don’t think so you tell me I have to see them 1st right?

When I say I’m in flower at 4 weeks . I mean only 4th week of flower . I let my girls veg for 8 week. So they are 12 weeks old . That being said this is only my second grow . I’m still learning myself . Maybe you should start a forum and ask the pros to help you out . All I can recommend is maybe growing organic next time . I find it so much easier , and you don’t have to spend time messing around with chemical mixtures . I grew my girls almost 3 months with no issues so that says a lot . And all I can say is don’t send your ladies into flower unless they are healthy .

Well I’m in NY 2nd grow. You sound like an expert. I’m listening. Where did you get the FFOF? AMAZON? IT SAYS FLOWER TIME IS 63 DAYS SO ISN’T IT THAT long to produce buds? Or what? From start to finish it’s 12 weeks vegetative state and how long before completion

I got my FFOF the first time from amazon . Found out it was expensive with shipping , I found a local supplier that had it . You can use really use any super soil or make your own . For example if it’s a photoperiod plant and it says 8 weeks flower . That means however long you veg it + 8 weeks of flower till it’s done . Usually people veg it longer for so when it flowers it has better results, some people veg less time if space is an issue . And you can really only tell when the plant is done when you use a jewellers loupe or scope and Check the tricomes on the plant. However if you got an autoflower that says 63 days . Then the entire plant finishes around that time , they don’t really veg they go pretty much straight into flower without a light change.

1 Like

No I don’t have autoflower, that’s what is says. Don’t use this seed place I’ve had 50% loss in germination. They replaced them but really? I’m going to grow my next girls I started in the soil you use. I just need to re-read somewhere! 1st I understood in growing the ph should be 7 with cannabis, wrong! all this stuff ph , lighting, to much fertilizer was the basic reason
Are you 62? Just wondered, your user name? Thanks for everything dude! Where do you live? I’m in NY , Southwestern part of the state we’re on the PA line almost.

1 Like

No I’m not 62. It’s my gamertag . Watch some of these guys on YouTube they really helped me. Mr Canucks grow , mr grow it, seed to stoned, Cali green are some good ones . That FFOF won’t last the whole grow, it will probably do good for veg . You will have to feed them after .

trying to comprehend this. My meter has to be calibrated how do I know if it’s for EC or TDS? No mention of either but has 3 packets of a powdered mix to dilute in H20. I’m not sure I get this! I just know my entire problem was the Coco coir not being washed and rinsed out well. So I killed them from wrong knowledge! Thank you so much for you relentless time in my questions your very good at this better than me. I’m on medical marijuana that being said here in NY it’s decriminalized but I like the feel of flower. Medical marijuana dispensary here does not include flower just vapes. Not very effective but controls pain. That and depression and anxiety disorders. Thanks so much dude for answering my questions much appreciated!!!

Where do you live?

Anywhere near the Kinzua Dam in Pa.?

Not talking a out ILGM! It’s growerschoice.com