Grand daddy purple scrog 1st time

Got my new meter today so I did a run off test ph in 6.3 / ppm in 148. ph out 6.4 ppm 1183 so from this info I should ph water to 6.4 and give plain ph water right havent used no nutes yet as I’m in Fox Farm ocean Forest

1 Like

@raustin your the only 1 I know that use the Fox Farm Dirty Dozen is there anything in that I should be giving my lady

does she look small for 56day from emerging from the soil I have lst her alot and fim her bout 8-10 times so far

1 Like

@Bogleg i didnt want to post to much on @Johnzy81 Journal with my grow but this is my GDP she in ffof think I still might have a little while still left havent out the net in yet cause I have to autos that gotta finish up bout a week or so left on them then the net going in hope then she take of plus a new light

She looks great and right on target for 56 days. Looka like she’s got lots of tops. I think what whatever you’re doing, you should keep doing it.

Are you following the Foxfarm feeding schedule? I’ve found that the schedule works really well, but I occasionally need to add some Cal-Mag. Just keep following the schedule and you should be ok. If you start to see deficiencies, let me know, but for now she’s fine.

4 Likes

Thxs @raustin no i havent been following it havent added anything yet to her she is in ffof my ppms are high bout 1183 with run off but she does look good with no nute burn

1183 is fine for ppms. Don’t worry about it. The plant looks really good.

1 Like

1183 is good. Personally, I like to push the nutes as high as shell take it, so I feed till I start to see burnt tips and then I back off, but that’s just me. What im saying is, don’t be afraid of some high PPM and there’s no need to panic if you see some nute burn cause it’s typical with Foxfarm nutes and soil.

2 Likes

Question bout using fox farm nutes seeing I havent gave none yet and she about 8 weeks where should I start on the feeding Week 1 or week 8 or week 5 @raustin

Start at half strength. Depending on how long you plan to veg, I’d probably start at week 4

1 Like

@Drinkslinger I’m not to sure how long I’m going to veg for im going to try filling a 4x4 scrog

Is this a disease a deficiency or light burn cant find bugs so not sure if it’s that

@raustin @anon95385719 @Johnzy81 @Hogmaster @Drinkslinger

I’m not sure but could they be what’s called leaf miner’s have you got a microscope to have a look at the areas inveterate mate. :v:

1 Like

@Johnzy81 thanks for making me take another look at her I watered really good last nite just took another look yep bugs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

who the site bug person they got to go A.S.A.P or is it just best to toss the plant and soil

1 Like

@garrigan62 could you help with this issue please mate.

1 Like

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: ilgm granddaddy purple fem

How many plants:1 plant

Age from Sprout and Flower:60days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: soil fox farm ocean forest pot size 7gallons

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? 3days

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:
Ph 6.4 in 6.5 out
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:indoor

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No

1 Like

Don’t panic just yet mate our backs are covered here with this community :+1:

1 Like

@raustin @Momtomask @M4ur @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 can anyone offer some advice or opinions here please :v:.

1 Like

I’m wondering if it came from the soil 1st time using it my other grow I used pro-mix bx with no issues with bugs outside at that I got to remember if it’s not broke dont try fixing it

@Newb1 my reason for think along the lines off leaf miner’s because off research i have done that when anyone gets an infestation that they travel along the vains off the leaves, but I have not yet had to deal with them so please just wait for other people that will give more off an explanation on them and how to GET RID…

1 Like