Grand daddy purple scrog 1st time

Ok 1st weird thing that’s going on watered to runoff today. Ph in 6.5 ppm 387 no nutes yet very hard water had to add pH Up and PH down to get it at 6.5 ph out 6.8 ph. ppm -18 and yes that is a minus sign lol have her in ffof

I didn’t know you could get a negative PPM. Lol.

You really shouldn’t add Ph Up and Down together. Instead, if you add too much then you just have to throw it out and start over.

2 Likes

Lol I know I was like wtf when I seen that and didnt know that bout the ph up/down thxs for telling me

1 Like

How does that work? For every million parts water, there aren’t 18 parts of anything else? :thinking: I’d say your meter is tripping :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, @elheffe702, there can’t be a negative PPM. Why does the meter even have a negative on it?

Maybe it’s an indicator for low battery or something else like that? Something to look into, anyway.

2 Likes

yeah I definitely got to check this out or just going to have to get a new one

1 Like

@anon95385719 @raustin @MattyBear @Johnzy81 Can I cut everything below the red line off my plant I want to transplant the plant up to the yellow line

1 Like

Do you gave a current pic of the plant? Depending on how much is above that you’ll be safe cutting what you want off. Wait a few days after for her to adjust before transplanting.

2 Likes

I’m on this journey with you mate and I will also be asking these questions like you asked when do we start cleaning thing’s up at the bottom to be getting her ready for the move and tucking under the scrog this is my first time to try exciting but I didn’t get much time to research apart from looking at some class scrog plants with big yields all ahead of us mate, and I for one think we are in the best place for all the support we could ever need and off course the experience of our friends :+1:

3 Likes

@Newb1 mate I forgot to say with I do after any LST or transplanting I would give my plants 7-10 day’s recovery time and some nutrients to help with any shock that might happen :v:.

1 Like

@Drinkslinger no I dont have a recent pic I dont know why I didnt smh but I have least 18 inches above if not more from that spot

Cool @Johnzy81 yea my net just came in today not ready to install in yet as I’m waiting to harvest my autos and would I have to use nutes with using ffof

I have never used the brand mate but I’m sure that there soil is fertilised for up to 3-4 weeks but please wait for a more definite answer from our friends here yeah :v:.

1 Like

yea I didnt think I needed any nutes for a while but thought I would ask I was going to let @raustin handle the nutes as that’s the stuff she use she knows that stuff good

1 Like

Sorry we haven’t answered. Busy getting high. U want to cut off what’s above the line or below it? I am out of town at the moment so off and on if I respond slow sorry.

1 Like

Want to cut everything below the red line and bury it to the yellow line no problem on the speed you respond it’s all good I know everybody got a life enjoy :+1:

I would cut all the junk below the red line but I would not bury it any deeper. Having some bare stalk at the bottom is not a bad thing. Leaves touching the dirt should always b taken off so it doesn’t become a transport for diseases to the plant

1 Like

I agree with @anon95385719. Why do you want to bury the stem deeper anyway? Just curious.

Sorry @raustin never got your notification that you responded I wanted to go deeper with her cuz she wasn’t very deep and didnt want roots to show when she got bigger

1 Like