Grand daddy purple scrog 1st time

@Countryboyjvd1971 So when I get it underway will you be willing to lend some advice on this grow also

1 Like

@Newb1 of course my friend
All you need to do is tag me when your going and when you have a question
Im
Around most days i do tend to be around during the morning early afternoons weekends and evenings are for my family but when i do check in I respond to tags fir help first and everything else waits till i have time to catch up
Any questions is a good question so always ask

1 Like

I remember that oneā€¦ Big scrog! I wonder if @Countryboyjvd1971 going to go for the full screen this year?

1 Like

I am planning it at the moment amd will be popping the bean fir the scrog this weekend
Just trying to decide what starin to put under the screen
Im leaning towards Bruce Banner
Or Power plant :thinking:
i have a good collection so maybe i list the starins and put it to a vote
And the members can decide what strain that
I scrog ??? @Sasquatch
@Hogmaster what do you say to that idea

2 Likes

I say you scrog one of each @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Hahaha i have alot of property but jezzzzz
@Hogmaster and im trying to stay of the police radar remember hahahaa and your not helping

3 Likes

So far for this grow I have 7 gallon fabric pot scrog net on its way pro-mix bx and lobster compost ph up n down fox farm nutes and the seedling and of course the grow spot anything Iā€™m missing

A good ph meter is all I can say I donā€™t see listed

Opps yea forgot bout that got 2 of those 1ph then 1 that does ph and tds i think got to play around with it to see how it all work n make sure it does the tds thing lol

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 4x4 net good or think I should get another 1

4x4 net is fine @Newb1
A bigger one will take longer to fill out
So you would need to veg longer
Scrogging tends to add a little time to your beg cycle anyway fyi

1 Like

So i finally got around and got a purp Goin for this scrog she popped today trouble with a few seeds germinating but have learned alot from doing my autos so Iā€™m hoping to take what i have learned from those and apply to this

3 Likes

@raustin @anon95385719 @Johnzy81 @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971 figured I will tag everyone that help me on my last grow hope you all are willing to help with this 1 also to

3 Likes

Good luck with this next grow, @Newb1!

1 Like

Absolutely willing to help anyway I can. But I have a sneaking suspicion u wonā€™t need much help this go round.

Good luck!

1 Like

@anon95385719 hope not as much seeing how every1 taught me so much with my last 1 hope it goes nice and smooth :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: but itā€™s always good to know I have backup if need be :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

U have a ton! Nothing goes perfectly smooth. Knowing what to do when it doesnā€™t is key.

2 Likes

Iā€™m here to mate setting to watching right now and I hope to get my sleep pattern back on track after a belt off Cluster Headaches and also trying to help my little nephew through a bad attack off them also he has just been diagnosed very recently, but I love the ILGM FAMILY and like @anon95385719 I enjoy helping otherā€™s and really wish you all the best off luck :four_leaf_clover: :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that I too have headaches all the time least 4 a week thatā€™s why I started to grow hoping to save money seeing how much I use just to sleep at night

Little lady is growing pretty good for 1 day lol

2 Likes