Grand daddy purple scrog 1st time

@raustin is there anything in the foxfarm Dirty Dozen that I could use until I could go get some

If you’re using Foxfarm Dirty Dozen, then she’s already getting calcium, the problem is if you add more nutes she’ll get nute burn. Just wait till you get the Call Mag, she’ll be ok till then.

2 Likes

So I Finally got my Cal mag can any1 tell me the dose to use she is looking pretty bad this is what I got so hope it’s the right stuff

8 ml per gallon is recommended dose. Ya might consider foliar spray at lights out

1 Like

Gave some cal-mag yesterday and got some pics

1 Like

2 Likes

this looks more like a toxicity or nutrient burn to me?

2 Likes

I gave her a flush yesterday as part of the ff nute Schedule @Donaldj I will get some better pics of her Leafs To help with the diagnosis

1 Like

I would just stick to ph’d water or rain water for next few waters I actually don’t need much better picture to see all the signs :wink: leaves are curling buds are forming airy?? if so then you have too much N aka the claw the burnt leaves are due to the imbalance since you are following schedule when plant hasn’t used what is already in the soil. Since they have to drink they are forced to consume nutrients in too strong a concentration which actually dries out and burns roots and leaves. Not all strains are the same and many products have a schedule that may work perfect for 2/3 plants and be too weak or too strong for 1

3 Likes

Thxs for the info :+1::+1::+1::+1:

I found when using fix farms nutrients that using the feeding schedule as a mixing chart more than a feeding chart is best
They tell you to feed every other watering which can be too much as @Donaldj mentioned
Tru feed once a week and mixing full streaght and you will prevent the build up
And adjust from there as DJ mentioned some plants will want more or some less they will tell you monitoring the run off lets you know if they need to be feed or if there’s enough in the soil

1 Like

Today’s watering 6.5 in 6.3 out ppm 677
Should I be watering at 6.7 to get run off 6.5 now or will 6.3 be fine

I always thought it would be a good problem to have when the buds weigh the branches down wrong not as good as I thought had to tie a few up I did do it with out anything major going wrong

2 Likes

Yo-yo’s and nets is the typical treatment course when you get consistent results

1 Like

Got a question I have bout 80%+ clear trichomes with some just turning milky figure least 3-4weeks left ppms are at 952 should I start flushing yet and @raustin if I feed them should I give them Cha-ching and beastie bloom haven’t used them yet cause I can’t find them on the fox farm feeding schedule

Yes, give them a shot of Beastie Blooms now and the next feeding. Then the following feeding give them Cha Ching till the last feeding. Then I would start your flush in about two weeks.

Wait a minute, do you have those two? You said you can’t find them.

1 Like

Yea I have them meant to say i can’t find them listed on the feeding schedule to tell me when to use them and how much sorry for not mentioning that my brain is going faster then my fingers lol

Ah, gotcha. I’m a little stoned myself, but that’s the schedule I gave you. Two Beastie Blooms feedings and three Cha Chings if you make it that far.

1 Like

Cool thank you yea just went and looked up the feeding schedule and found one that actually had it on there wow I need to quit smoking before I feed my ladies

2 Likes