Grand daddy purple scrog 1st time

@Momtomask yes still have the invoice and little bags they come in I have double check it and the invoice say GDP fem nothing on either invoice or the little bag that indicates Auto but these was replacements that I got with my White Widow Autos so I thought maybe they sent both replacements as autos but looking over everything they say fem I went to ilgm seed site and can not find GDP autos just to make sure there wasnt a mix up

How do I message you privately ? Sorry, very new

I really dont think you can send private messages @Coveup77

I would reach out to ILGM customer service and explain and when they see your plant they might have an idea. But chances are almost 100% you are growing an Auto. Very well I might add :wink:

@Momtomask yea after all this I think I should reach out to them cause I am lost as to what is going on and thank you for the compliment now I hope with all the fimming and lst I been doing to her she doesnt hermie on me if she is a auto

Dim your light some if running it at 24”. Try like 40% and gradually increase intensity.

Its under 20/4 and flowering

• Auto put outside to grow and start over
  • Fem finish it out under scrog

0 voters

You have room in the tent.
Drop the light schedule to 18/6 and start your new plants in there. If she starts stalling, move outside. By that time there’ll only be 12-13 hours of sunlight anyway.

It’s an auto for sure but whether u put it outside or not is up to your circumstances.

Sorry just saw the tag , Been out of commission
@Newb1

@Nug-bug hope all is ok

Ah it is newb . Short intermission,… needed a break anyway.
Thanks though

Im SUPER late. I say you grow her out in the tent. Maybe start a couple more beans. Have plenty of lighting now

And on the last 2 months i missed. Great work man! She looks beautiful. U got the light upgrade :facepunch:t5: And survived an invasion. All in all. Very successful grow.

Buds buds and more buds

Ok people to get your ppms do you just use plain water to get a good reading or do you water with nutes added in your water I cant seen to keep my ppms high I’m in flower did a run off with just plain water 6.5 in 6.5 out with 498 ppm I’m using ff dirty dozen at full strength can I go higher then what recommended till I see burn then back off a little

That means your plants are eating well. That’s a good thing! Just bump up the strength a little bit until they’re happy. If they’re happy now, ignore ppm for now, but don’t let it get too low so they’re hungry.

Anybody want to help me on this

It looks like she wants a little more calcium. If you’re still at 6.5 in and out, then I’d add a little more cal mag in your next feeding.

Here is an article about calcium deficiencies and how to fix them:

Yes, @elheffe702 is correct, she has a calcium deficiency. Add some more Cal Mag.