Grand daddy purple scrog 1st time

Oh, nice QB, welcome to the club! They do cast a yellowish hue, but not too worry, it will veg like a pro. You’re going to have to play with the height a little to see what works best at different stages. I have mine at around 18", but you can go lower.

3 Likes

Too high. I’d drop it to about 24" and see how the plants react?

She looks thirsty.

Sweet looking light.

1 Like

Nicely done mate there will be no turning back for you now your inside and have so much more hands on so light looking class :+1::+1:.

1 Like

Is there a way to tell if this is the 600 cause to me the pics I seen this looks like the 320

1 Like

I don’t know anything about them mate but @dbrn32 or @Aolelon if they have time will give you a definite answer :v:.

1 Like

Your first pic is of the 600, the HLG 600 comes with 4 boards on the black sink.
Your second pic looks like the HLG 324 kit

3 Likes

@Aolelon sorry my actual light never posted I used them for comparison eab2fbbd2cbed260b96cf0d5b3d5ac6e3dfc343e_1_374x500

1 Like

That looks like the 600, you have 4 boards right?

2 Likes

All together is about 8 I will get a better picture in about an hour I’m at work right now

From what I can see you def have the 600.

1 Like

Ok people here is another question I know I know I ask alot but trying to really learn all this stuff my plant is about 2 months old it is ilgm Grand Daddy Purp feminized non Auto she started showing preflower at about 21 days and now she have what looks to be flowers all over her which I don’t think should be happening under 20 hours of light for hours of Darkness and is now building Sugar Leaf so I’m lost

@raustin @anon95385719 @Johnzy81 @Myfriendis410 @Momtomask @Drinkslinger @dbrn32 @Aolelon

3 Likes

Kinda looks that way, don’t it? Double check the timer…

3 Likes

I think she has to be an Auto - where did you get your seeds ? Even ILGM seeds can have an order mix up.

1 Like

Have you noticed any stretching? There is a possibility you have an autoflower there

1 Like

Well, that is strange. It must be an auto.

1 Like

Yes it is very strange but I got the seeds from ilgm and haven’t really seen no stretching but it is hard to tell cuz I’ve been LST her so much check my timer and it is set for 20/4

I’m really hoping she isnt a auto and some how my order got mixed up that would really suck I really hoping she just a mutant or something but yeah everything is telling me auto

Ok so I did a little research I can not find GDP auto on ilgm seed site so now I’m even more confused guess she just want to maybe get a head start on flowering :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nah, it would need to be under 12/12 to begin flowering like that if a photoperiod.

2 Likes

Do you have the bag and slip your order came with? Maybe that could shed some light