Grand Daddy Purple grow from seeds to harvest

Dont see why you couldn’t scrog half a tent. The 2 GDPs would easily fill up half a scrog net!

My GDP grow is coming along nicely! Few more weeks and harvest time.

6 Likes

Looks awesome! Thanks for the share. :+1::100:

@Covertgrower. The pups are 3 weeks old tomorrow and growing strong. Getting their first full feeding of Jack’s today. Can I add a little clonex and silica to that or wait till next watering? Thanks

Not clonex if you’re feeding Jacks. But silica is okay to add.

1 Like

So no need for clonex with Jack’s?

Are we cloning? Or growing?

Growing gdp seeds. Read clonex helps with roots thru full stage.

Clonex gel?

There’s also Clonex for clones… that’s why I was asking.

Yes sorry it’s the clonex solution actually. Forgot to mention that.

Just stick to Jacks, wait until they get a few leaves first.

Ok their on 4th set of leafs still to early?

2 Likes

Oops forgot what size
They were. Those are good.

1 Like

I’ll be dropping them down a couple extra inches when planting figured the clonex solution would help get new roots. :+1: thanks

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but would it be better to wait until after you lst them to start the silica bc it makes the stems thicker? @Covertgrower

1 Like

That probably would be correct but I’m not doing lst this time. Topping a few times then super cropping to go straight up for hopefully bigger buds at tops only. Bottom 2/3 of stems will be naked. Cramming 7 plants in a 4x4 tent figure I gotta keep em tight lol.

2 Likes

@Loudman. Hoping for maybe 12ish decent size buds per plant x7. I’d be happy with 84ish top buds only. Skipping the larf and popcorn this time around.

1 Like

Will be planting above the catyldon leafs and maybe just above the first set of single leafs. I want a good foundation for the bigger buds up top. So I’ll have maybe 2" of stem getting buried. I want to toughen the stems up but hoping for more roots on the buried stems.

1 Like

I’m curious to how that turns out. What strain are you running? Nevermind I remember you ah e the GDP going. Just got off work had a few beers and a few hits off the bong so bare with me lol.:v:

1 Like

This is basically what I have in mind. (Image from google) Thinking in lieu of lst just using scrog net to separate buds. I think monster cropping is the right term for what I’m thinking.

1 Like