Grand Daddy Purple grow from seeds to harvest

How many steams did you had on that one? What I’m trying to figure out is what should I do with these two before I flip the lights… because they have a loooot of stems :joy: not sure if I cut some out would make the main buds grow stronger or if I’ll be losing possible bud that way…

2 Likes

I had this many

4 Likes

this is the cal dream pre harvest 1 plant

3 Likes

So do you suggest leaving my plants like this?

Nothing wrong with leaving them alone. It’s your call. They’re good to go.:+1:

1 Like

My first photos so wasn’t really sure if they needed to have more space in between branches before I flip them

As long as nothing is blocking light from the bud sites your good.

Ok I need a little help identifying an issue. It’s not widespread but I’m ready to flip to flower and need this fixed first.

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower or anyone? One pot of 2 plants isn’t right since it was fed straight ph8 water by mistake. Its had 2 full feedings since but still isnt right. Plus I had a few of these in another pot as well yet the rest seem healthy. Thanks

Also depends where these leaves were found.

1 Like

These were from near the bottom up to about 1/3 of the way up.

The green parts seem to be too dark green for it to be a nitrogen deficiency, using calmag?

Using Jack’s 3 2 and epsom plus dyna gro pro-teKT for silica (its 0-0-3 3% soluble potash w/7.8% silicon dioxide from potassium silicate) plus tribus. In promix +25% perlite. And about 2ml per gal of ph down. Not adding cal mag at this time.

The plants are drinking 1 gal about every 2 1/2 days. Full feeding every time per Jack’s fyi.

5 Likes

Oh yeah don’t need calmag with Jacks 321, doing the full dosage of 3.6 (5-12-26), 2.4 (15-0-0), and 1.2 (epsom salt) grams?

If just some lower leaves, could be those aren’t getting much light so the plant is sucking out the mobile nutes from them and getting ready to drop them is a possibility as the rest of the plants look great and green.

3 Likes

Ok. Yes that dose exactly.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower do you switch to Jack’s 2-2-1 for flowering?

I continue Jacks 321 recipe into flowering. I’m going to try no flower boosting nutrients this round.

1 Like

I saw a recent greengenes video and he cut to 221 but added MPK and something called MOST for micro feeding and still adding tribus. He only uses that for first 2 weeks of flower then goes back to 321 for the duration. Thinking of trying that. Have mpk on the way but no clue what “most” is lol. The mpk and most is his version of flower boost but he only uses it at start of flower for an initial boost.

1 Like

That’s approximately what I did. Except for cutting back. Had pretty good results. I’m willing to try it all the way through this time. If it works it works.

1 Like

Good deal. I’ll be watching for the results.:+1::v:

1 Like