Grand Daddy Purple grow from seeds to harvest

28-36" from canopy and min 15" from top. I will likely do the same with the fan and adding filter soon. Did you hang the fan and filter or make a stand? May move the driver outdoors at some point.

I had the impression that one of the main benefits of QB style lights was less canopy clearance. Is the 15" above the light primarily because of the driver or the fixture itself?
Apparently you have as screwed up sleep cycle as I do.

1 Like

I think the 15" above is a combination of both driver and fixture. It does have a dimmer knob. Reckon I can get closer canopy height by dimming. It flowers a 5x5 and I’m in a 4x4 so it’s a little hot for my tent size. I’m good with that but now I need to learn more about super feeding (?) to get the plants to use more of the extra light.

I’m out for the night.:v:

@Arrow will be starting plants in tent today or tomorrow. Trying to figure out the best location in the tent for each plant because I may scrog. Thinking dominant pair across the back, the other 2 front to back on each side a multi topped runt somewhere close to center tent. Any thoughts? Ty bro!

1 Like

@Hellraiser so I went ahead and ordered a tent and a exhaust fan with a carbon filter my question is should I run filter 24/7 or run it with the light cycle also how do you keep temps stable if ran 24/7

I run my fan 24/7 for constant air circulation. I regulate temp the best I can by room temp.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty much what I would have done …keep the small one in the centre and arrange the rest as best you can…you should be golden…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Today’s pic from the top down before I do more training and finally get them in the tent.

7 Likes

They nice and green ,lotsa tops on each ,bushy…nice work man! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

That’s actually 7 plants your looking at.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile::rofl::+1::v: 3 pots have 2 plants back to back in them. So I need more colas more more…:rofl::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Take a deep breath…:ok_hand::joy::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How many plants in this space?

@thelria, I did a little tutorial for you in my journal. On how to create your own journal. Do it and ask (politely) one of the moderator to move your question in your new thread, that way you’ll have all your answers in one place… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Only need the carbon filter during flowering. I do run my exhaust and circulation fans 24/7.

3 Likes

Tent update for today:

12 Likes

Lookin great kd very nice looking wide canopy!

1 Like

Many thanks much appreciated!:+1::v:

The info on that site and his previous grows are just jaw dropping…good info…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@FreshGrowmie this is my journal :+1::v: