Grand Daddy Purple grow from seeds to harvest

Sounds good. Wife’s going to help and she’s allergic to peroxide and I have copd so not keen on breathing in even mild bleach mix.

1 Like

having trouble uploading pics right now. Anyway did this to three pots that have 2 plants in each. Staking down new growth and twisting stems to get opposing nodes to stay flat to better gain new colas.

2 Likes

current pic

3 Likes

Looking nice brotha!:+1: been lurking and liking the technique so far. Curious to what you get out of it.:v:

1 Like

Me to since I still have crappy lights lol. Have tribus coming tomorrow. Hope that helps out.

today they’re starting to fill in nicely.

3 Likes

Im gonna follow along. i just grew one of these, wanna see how yours turn out too.

1 Like

So saddened this morning checked in on my girls and my pure Indica Hermie on me she was looking so good can’t believe I didn’t catch it earlier she was in with my other girls should I be worrying about them turning on me I noticed a couple sacks they was hiding good but think 1might have open please help me hate to loose whole room and what would happen if I was to finish growing her out but separated from the other would she still be good smoke @hellraiser

1 Like

Yep, still good. Just separate.

2 Likes

Thank you I’m hoping that it didn’t pollenate the rest and it’s 1 of my better 1’s even was learning lst on her

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower is the hlg 600 rspec a good purchase? Found a sale on them.

1 Like

Yep, you would be happy with that.

2 Likes

Sweet.ty

2 Likes

Especially if you found good price

1 Like

Assembled with 3 yr warranty cost less than 2-260 rspec kits.

1 Like

Finally a better light on the way.:+1:

1 Like

@Covertgrower @dbrn32. I’ve been adding Clonex solution to the food. Just got Tribus in will start that. Is the clonex solution still beneficial to add? Using Jack’s 321 I add silica first then A +epsom then B then clonex solution. Would Tribus be added at the end? Using promix medium.

I have never used clonex with anything else. Just by itself when trying to root clones. Not really sure if it’s beneficial or not, but i don’t think you’ll need it to be successful. That tribus will make your roots go crazy.

When I mix jacks its the 5-12-26 first, then epsom, then 15-0-0. Once fully mixed I dilute 5ml per gallon of silica blast into 1oz of distilled for each gallon of my total solution. So if I have 3 gallons of jacks mixed its 15ml of silica blast diluted into 3oz of water. Stir, then slowly stir into my jacks solution watching ph. I can usually get to desired ph without using all of it.

2 Likes

Ok great thanks. I was using clonex solution to help with continuing root growth. Tribus will replace that.

2 Likes

I would love to see a pic…:wink::sunglasses::v: