Grand daddy purple autos from ILGM

WOW…holy mackerel… your crop looks beautiful! One of the beautiful pluses living in Cally. I bet you had to have internal irrigation to feed this group no way by hand feeding…These are monsters…the good kind :smiley:

1 Like

Yes the outside earth growing gives a different meaning to the taste of veggies, I am a life long tomato fan and the store bought crap is just that …crap!

1 Like

I’ll be honest, the number one reason I’m not growing Hydro is because hydroponic tomatoes taste like garbage.

1 Like

Over about 10 days or so I gradually brought mine into full sun. Where it’s at now it gets full sun for the whole day

2 Likes

Thunder1951, thank you, yeah those babies were some monsters but they weren’t always monsters but you know being old-school and knowing how to grow and you know it’s just a beautiful thing. Well what I did design was my own water pipe system underground and only had one spout sticking up that watered all the plants with the big hundred gallon or 250 gallon tank, with the quad runner. What I’m trying to say is when you water plants and some people know there’s some people don’t it’s 107° you do not want to throw water cold water right on top of the plants. And what I found out over my years of growing the best procedure is on a hot day water down into the root system underground that way the plants doesn’t stress out over the extreme changes or fluctuations of temperatures. I hope this is making sense to some people. Oh by the way harvest, was last year! 2020! it took 10 people it took three trimming machines, and if I remember right it took us 2 to 3 months two trim up and cure over 26 elbows. Awesome Harvest! For only having 12 plants that was my biggest harvest in in Cali. Blue Cookies, Blue Dream, GG4, Wedding Cake.

As you see them babies wasn’t a monster at first! Lol

2 Likes

Yes totally understand about plant stress even from cold water, these things are living creatures and they are dependent on us knowing how to care for them and their reward is for us to enjoy them. 2-3 months to trim and cure no doubt! Beautiful ladies! I would say you have the golden touch :+1: :seedling:

1 Like